Jump to content
SAU Community

Could Somebody Please Tell Me What This Is?

Recommended Posts


Just need to know what this is and where the hoses are ment to go to? just installed a BOV mounted where original BOV is and got hoses all stuffed up. Boost controller is currently not on car as i want to run stock boost, any help is appreciated cheers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

its the standard boost solenoid. It goes to the actuator and controls the 2 stage boost that the r33 has standard. You can bypass it and run 7psi constant of the actuator instead of 4 then 7.


Edited by fEkuaR
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks fEkuaR

So the top hose goes to the actuator and where does the bottom one go, cause at the moment im running unlimited boost haha NOT GOOD!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The original setup had a vacuum pipe going from a nipple (hmmm nipples) on the intercooler pipe to the wastegate on the tubo.

In the middle of that pipe, there is a T-piece with another pipe feeding into the solenoid (top or bottom i can't remember).

The other top/bottom that's left over goes back to another nipple on the intake pipe just after the AFM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...