SAU Community

Parkbrake Light Came On Whilst Driving?

Rekin

Hey,

As i was turning right on a roundabout my parkbrake light turned on and then turned off after a second??

Nothing was disrupted whilst driving, it just turned on and then off...

no idea what happened haha

anyone have any ideas?

r32 gtst

Cheers

Patrick

search says it could be low brake fluid although i seem to have plenty.

I do have low rear brake pads? Could this be a sensor to indicate low pads? read on google this is a possibility on some cars.

First time i noticed it whilst exiting a corner. Will give a proper look tomorrow morning

btw adam, i sorta fixed my ac haha

Looked like the rod had unclipped from the plastic clip, popped it back on and it worked. Now it has decided to lock it self up. The motor tries to rotate but doesnt move anywhere. I think i killed it for sure now lawl. I think the blend door may be getting stuck and motor not enough power to open/close

btw adam, i sorta fixed my ac haha

Looked like the rod had unclipped from the plastic clip, popped it back on and it worked. Now it has decided to lock it self up. The motor tries to rotate but doesnt move anywhere. I think i killed it for sure now lawl. I think the blend door may be getting stuck and motor not enough power to open/close

:laugh: As long as it's stuck on heater, it should be alright for now. :laugh: It's damn cold at this time of year. Try touching all the cables where the motor is. Sounds like a dodgy way to fix things, but it got mine working! :laugh: