SAU Community

Dumbass 300ZX driver...

Guest Initiate

Guest Initiate

Was at Northbridge early Sat morning around 3am, going home after clubbing. Witnessed this incident on the corner of Lake and Aberdeen St:

Taxi and 300ZX facing each other across a 4-way intersection. 300ZX driver waved the taxi through but taxi was waiting for another taxi on the right of 300ZX on oncoming street to go through first.

300ZX driver then (maybe he was impatient???) decided to nail it and turn right. You can guess what happened next - the tail swung left, and the driver then try to correct but overcorrected and swung the car onto the wrong side of the road and BANG!. Hit the other taxi face on. Pretty severe front bumper and headlights damage on both cars because of the force. Lucky there were no pedestrians.

The lesson to be learnt here is: treat your high-powered RWD cars with respect kiddies! Or it will swing around and bite you. Like what happened here. :D

Originally posted by Gradenko

Boostzor, lol.

300ZXs and Supras... all much of a muchness, arn't they. Both not built to be hanging their ass out at every corner.

Nor are XR8's

One tried to follow me onto the freeway at Joondalup last night.

He gunned it to stay with me and lost it in a big way with a real tank slapper. Watched him in my rearview mirror as he went left/right/left again and then over the curb and vanished down the embankment.

Stopped to see he was OK when my missus mentioned the train tracks were down there (not good way to catch the 4.45 from Joondalup:) )

Anyway everyone ok although his missus and kids were not too happy.

He mowed down some saplings and ended up sideways against a small tree. Not a lot of damage but I'd like to know how they got it out of there...5 metres below the road in soft sand(Crane anyone)

Shame to mess up a 2 week old car (well more than ford messed it up)

Cheers

HAHAHA!!! i live in Joondalup! i might have to go for a spin and see if i can get any happy snaps with my digital camera of the remaining evidence for ya R34 so we can all remember that day (YET AGAIN) as the day that Nissan BURNS FORD!

You make us proud R34!

couldn't agree with ya more IMACUL8!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...