SAU Community

Cruise Control - 350gt

Has anyone seen a factory Cruise Control on 350GT? Are there any aftermarket options?

Some US delivered G35 Coupes come with cruise control buttons mounted on the steering wheel. Since the throttle is already controlled by the ECU there shouldn't be any need for additional hardware. If the cruise control program is in all ECUs all we need is control buttons.

The control buttons G35 are simply connected to ECU pin 99 via resistors. Has anyone tried this?

Tom

yeah i had a look into it actually and even enquired about getting the buttons sent over from the USA but i am waiting to hear back from a few people

the electric throttle helps

i don't think it was offered on ANY 350GT's in japan

the G35's seemed to get a few options that we didn't. eg the auto-dimming reversing mirror with homelink that just arrived at my place today from the USA :)

We have the radar guided cruise system on our 300GT, the front grill has a little dark square in the middle of it, where the Nissan badge sits. Controls distance and also applies the brakes as well, on V35 I have seen this on here in Perth.

Pics on the below link, Post number 8

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=149639

Mike