SAU Community

Hks Turbos, Nismo Afms, Tomei Dumps, Sard Injectors, Sard Fuel Rail, Tomei Manifolds

Hi guys,

Beer Baron is clearing out his parts stash. these are all the parts I had saved up for my GTR. Now I want to sell them. It's everything you need for a nice 300+rwkw GTR.

I have:

HKS GT-SS turbo kit (includes 2 X HKS GT-SS turbos, HKS multi layer metal manifold gaskets, full fitting kit including oil drain, nuts, studs, all gaskets). It's all Brand new in the boxes. Asking $2950. Since the exchange rate has been hammered shit that I've bought in japan has cost me a LOT more. Price is now $3200. otherwise they are staying in my cupboard.

Tomei exhaust manifold kit (beautiful tomei exhaust manifolds, they retain the factory heatshields and brackets, plus they are investment cast, not welded sections or mandrel bent which means less chance of cracking. Also included is a full Nissan turbo gasket kit, turbo inlet gaskets, turbo outlet gaskets, manifold gaskets, everything). Brand new in box. Asking $930

Sard Fuel rail (hard annodised gold. It allows you to run either normal single feed, or you can easily run dual feed (one feed in each end and reg in the middle) which is a good idea for cars like the GTR with such a long fuel rail) Brand new in box with all the mounting gear. Asking $290

Koyo BNR32 GTR twin core radiator (genuine koyo direct fit radiator, fits with stock shroud and fans, good upgrade especially if you are running a thicker front mount, it's the copper one) Brand new in box, asking $500

Nismo GTR front pipes (suitable for 33 and 32 GTR, these are some of the nicest front pipes you can get for GTR, tuned length and with a flex joint, good condition, one small dent but not performance affecting, they are stainless steel and have an 80mm outlet.) Used. Asking $320.

I will take some pics tomorrow but most people will know what this stuff looks like, and apart from the front pipes it's all brand new in the original boxes.

ok, front pipe pics:

picture003sq1.jpg

picture005dx2.jpg

picture004io0.jpg

you can see it even has nismo stamped into the flanges (which are high grade stainless as well):

picture002zh5.jpg

and it has the nismo plaque welded on:

picture009tn0.jpg

I also noticed it actually has two small dents not one. Neither will affect performance. one is the usual spot underneath, the other is a pin dent right near the outlet flange about the size of my fingernail.

picture006ul4.jpg

picture008pw3.jpg

These are the top banana of stainless GTR front pipes. :(

Tomei Manifold pics. This will help you appreciate how good value it is. cast stainless pipes so no stress from bending or section welding. Plus they come with 4 layer metal manifold-head gasetks X 2, metal turbo-manifold gaskets X 2, turbo inlet gaskets X 2, turbo outlet gaskets X 2, locking tabs for manifolds X 4, thread paste X 1, copper washers. There would be nearly $200 just in gaskets as the metal mani-head gaskets alone are about $100 and the genuine nissan gaskets aren't cheap either. These came with 1 roll of exhaust wrap which I gave to a friend as it's not a good idea to use it on the manifolds it will drastically shorten their life and it makes it very hard to put the factory heat shields back on.

picture001pv0.jpg

picture003pc8.jpg

picture004ni7.jpg

picture005nh4.jpg

picture006zr0.jpg

picture008qe3.jpg

picture012so8.jpg

picture014ep0.jpg

Sard Fuel Rail. It comes with the mounting hardware and fittings. It's still sealed in the original bag as I didn't want crap getting in there.

picture001qu6.jpg

picture002pw7.jpg

picture003gm7.jpg

picture004bx8.jpg

picture005cf0.jpg

Sard 700cc injectors. Single hole, 0.65ms response time. still sealed in their packs too.

picture006ta8.jpg

picture007wr9.jpg

Koyo Radiator. No pics of the actual rad as I haven't taken it out of the box (don't want to until either it's sold, or I'm about to use it as they can be a bitch to repack without damaging the fins).

picture008eo6.jpg

picture009cj4.jpg

HKS Sports Turbine kit - GT-SS. One of the big differences between the HKS kit and the cheaper generic kits is the HKS one comes with gaskets, new oil drain and all the studs and washers etc you need to fit. It also comes with HKS upgraded wastegate actuators which are adjustable too. :( IMO the HKS is much better value than the generic garret ones once you factor in what's included.

picture010fz4.jpg

picture011vt2.jpg

picture012fp1.jpg

picture014gf8.jpg

picture015am6.jpg

picture016es1.jpg

Now that should be enough pics to keep everyone satisfied for a while! :mellow: