SAU Community

Photo Shoot - 1st Session This Friday Night

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use a Uniden that I got for $90 from Good Guys, its great for cruises etc. Ive never had a problem with it.

When you buy cheaper ones though they have really bad reception and are hard to hear people on.

I really like the idea of moving shots through the tunnel too, that will look awesome.

We will need to be careful to not attract to much attention on Friday night. It looks like there is going to be allot of Skylines there and we will be getting lots of looks... Especially from the Police, so EVERYONE needs to be on their best behaviour!

Im am suggesting that if anyone does something stupid that endangers our car, lives or licenses then they will be told to leave, its not worth showing off and ending up with 10 dead Skylines or worse.

We will need to be careful to not attract to much attention on Friday night. It looks like there is going to be allot of Skylines there and we will be getting lots of looks... Especially from the Police, so EVERYONE needs to be on their best behaviour!

Im am suggesting that if anyone does something stupid that endangers our car, lives or licenses then they will be told to leave, its not worth showing off and ending up with 10 dead Skylines or worse.

Agreed. The purpose of this gathering is for AWESOME photos and we want to be able to do it again. Lets not attract attention of the negative type.

I don't think anyone in our group is likely to do anything stupid.

Other groups that may turn up to the museum and try to show off (like that Falcon from a few weeks ago) are a different matter.

I think youre kidding yourself Mark (Bluprint) there will be lots of us who will be tempted to do some "spirited" driving, even if its just a small traffic light gran-prix or a slight drift around a bend it will attract the wrong sort of attention and give us all a bad name.

thats not what i heard about a certain thursday night cruise a few weeks ago...

Well you've got me there!

I think youre kidding yourself Mark (Bluprint) there will be lots of us who will be tempted to do some "spirited" driving, even if its just a small traffic light gran-prix or a slight drift around a bend it will attract the wrong sort of attention and give us all a bad name.

I was more thinking about while were were at the museum or whatever while taking photos. I was more getting at I don't think anyone in our group is going to get bored and start doing burnouts etc.

Fair enough, I'll agree with you there...

But remember that there are people who are involved with certain other car "clubs" around that may turn up uninvited and start doing stupid sh#t.

bah unfair, just found out my light up garnish wont make it here in time for the photoshoot :P

pict0570ge7.jpg

crw1687800webaa5.jpg

need another opportunity to show it off haha

ive been looking for a place to order that garnish.. where can i get it from?