SAU Community

Importing Parts From The Usa - Anyone Keen?

jaik

Hi Guys,

Im looking at buying the following items from the USA from various places and if anyone else is keen would you like to split the shipping costs? MY uncle lives in the USA so he can take receivership of the goods and ship in one big lot.

06/07 Headlights without bulbs or Ballasts (Body and Lense) Part No: 26025CM41A for the RHS and 26075CM41A for the LHS

06/07 Tail Lights without LEDs (Body and Lense) USD$259 from Infinity in NYC - Shipping to Washington and then to Aus Required. Should end up AU$200 cheaper than Nissan in Aus - unless someone can get a trade account price on the lights?

Part No: 26554CM41A for the RHS and 26559CM41A for the LHS

G35 Workshop Manual on CD

Sports Grille made from ABS Plastic

Carbon Mirror Cover

Carbon Interior Door Handle Vinyl

Brushed Ali Interior Door Handles

G35 Double Din Conversion Kit

Brembo Front Brake Pads

Brembo Rear Brake Pads

Door Lock Blank Replacement Cover

Or if you find some other things let us know in the thread!

These are just parts I want, but if someone else wants bits then please let me know and I can grab a few at a time. I should be right to ship to anywhere in Aus free thru work :P

JK

Edited by jaik

I've got the G35 manual in PDF

If I can figure out a way to share it I will

I downloaded it from somewhere but can't remember.

It's nearly 50mb

Hi Jaik:

Thanks for sharing the information.

Just something want to share with you:

1- 06/07 Headlights without bulbs or Ballasts (Body and Lense) , I am not recommand to purchase this one, as someone said in US form, G35 in Canada, their keep on for the whole life, I am afraid may be some hot spot in the lense? That is why all the headlight from Canada does not come with Bulb.

2-Brushed Ali Interior Door Handles--------I think this only applied on 05-07 coupe,

3-G35 Double Din Conversion Kit----I think it only applied on post 05 model, the shape is different.

I have got a price of USD$259 for each Tail Light from Infinity in NYC, so If anyone else wants to get a set we can probably save half on shipping!

Thanks

Jai

Jai,

Would you expand this to body parts?

I'm thinking merging the bodykit buys with your above thread.

Personally what ever gets me the parts to my door cheapest is fine with me. and given that a fair few front bars can fit in a box, there should be no reason why everything listed in the bodykit and above could not fit in one shipment. If this goes to Perth and then onto other places, I'm pretty sure it could work out best.

Let me know your thoughts.

Yeah I guess we need to assertain numbers first to see if its worth while, ie ship the goods to the side of the country that has the most parts.

JK

G35 Double Din Conversion Kit:

is missing most of the bits needed to do the job. the facia and buttons are only half of it & the unit is still incorrect. no dual climate function. to do it properly this piece needs modding.

• 2 weeks later...
G35 Double Din Conversion Kit:

is missing most of the bits needed to do the job. the facia and buttons are only half of it & the unit is still incorrect. no dual climate function. to do it properly this piece needs modding.

Yeh, That kit is pretty much for 06 model, which is total different from 03 model.

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Im probably not keen on bringing in body kits, I dont need one, but the smaller parts I do need I am keen on obviously. I will chase up some pricing this week for shipping etc, and my uncle in the US is onboard and will do the right thing by us for shipping

Cheers

JK

Hey JK, the headlights you can get, according to the links are from Canada, and reading Franks post about the hot spots etc, would you be able to get hold of ones that are not from Canada?