SAU Community

Cruise Alice

Sklyn

Guest Rexlr8

Haha, cammo try'd sending me something but it was blank, and then words saying soft as berrys ass...

Righty-o... Starting working on the car at 11:00 morning and didnt f**king finish till 10:30 at night.. After not getting the job done i was in a foul mood and tired as f**k. Plus, im sure me laying down with a coke was alot better then being at the carwash cokeless and bored :worship:

Btw, Oil on and gauges working. All's gooooood!!

Will be out this weekend tho.

well ill gladly get it all orgonised either we have 11 imports and in december have all 11 cars lined up or if we have more than 11 have say 2 or 3 in each photo any ideas would be good or u can just send me the photos to [email protected] or ill come and take them for ya if anyone has an idea for a theme , a colour scheme , or what month thay wanna be in let me know.

Anyone know if there is a difference in Drivers side front quarter panel/guard between R33 series 2 and the 40th anniverssary model? Or where to get one?

My little bro just hit me.......

Calendar sounds great have sent you some pics...

He didn't really say, just said he'd rather repair it because "these bloody imports are so hard to find the right parts for"

But depending on cost to repair, I'd rather get it replaced..

yea dude dont get it boged up hyden will load it on and it will turn out shit find a guard and replace it be good to have 1 car every month then all in december if we can fit them all shotgun july u should be able to find a guared easy there always crushing 33s and can we get 11 cars together i can only think of 9

Edited by fab34