Deca Wrap Up

paulr33

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers mate. Wasnt the most fun ive had in the car, but it was quick! Good work ugly on 2nd rwd, you beat me once.... now you can nexer drive it again! and good work to dave in the 1200! someone to watch out for with a bit more deca time and a handbrake!

Good results Friesy and Big Bird. Keep it together like that over 3 days this weekend and handicap honours will be looking good.

Looks like the dragon is as good as it can be for the weekend too. Now just to shake this cold!

Well thats it ladies and gentlemen!!!

Thanks to those who did the timing and results calculation!

See you in December :thumbsup: (I hope its back to technical motorkhana and mid-speed back track - I might be able to climb the results! (slalom anyone?!)

Thanks guys, was great fun. Would have loved a lot more runs, but for that there'd need to be 1/2 the people ... and with how popular it is, that's not likely.

ps. If anyone can host the clips, I have some from the GroupB at the skidpan.

Uncle chopper says "ha, ha, harden the fu(k up""

lol - yeah chris!!!

Thanks guys, was great fun. Would have loved a lot more runs, but for that there'd need to be 1/2 the people ... and with how popular it is, that's not likely.

ps. If anyone can host the clips, I have some from the GroupB at the skidpan.

I cant host clips (not a computer person), but do you have any vids of that sexy black supra? :blink:

Well another DECA has been done and dusted. Bring on DECEMBER....007

Another fantastic day/night in Shepp. Team Vectra turned up a tad late and I suppose I arrived with Denis just as the fun was starting to kick in.

I would have to say this is the first DECA that I have been to that I havent donned the official hat and joined in.

It was great to get into a few cars and just enjoy the day which was great, so thanks to my many Pilots that allowed me entry to the Wingman seat.

Was great to see a good mix of both n00bs and oldskool and cant wait for DEC to roll around.

If you are thinking of coming up in December, make sure you bring a hat, sunscreen and plenty of COOL DRINKS.....

Seeya PPL.

Ada///M.

PS Good Luck to Team Dutton this weekend, hope everyone goes well.... may see you up there