SAU Community

Forget Hi-flow - Diy Mod Your Turbo!

Oosh

lol, surely he's kidding :unsure:

Followed the link..

Dude seems fairly serious. :S

That HAS to be THE most dodgiest mod of all lol.

That mod is no good if he also doesn't follow it up with a DIY sand porting of the head/manifold & bore out block to get more flow. A careful mix of 2/3 water & 1/3 sand poured through the intake & oil filler does wonders. Need to do the process twice though, first using <200-grit sand with low revs & then >200-grit while redlining it to smooth things out. :D:blink:. Using cement mix is okay but can be too coarse & what ever you do don't use the quick-drying kind.

See madaz, deluxe/dan/insert pauly hater here, cant help themselves...

no deluxe you git. of course I wouldnt do that, only the best for my car wherever I can help it.

Even if I did do it, I would have kept it a secret... this bloke meh... thinks hes starting some sort of revolution.

:(:)

I surprised that it didn't shit itself the first time it boost.

Very very dodgy, but hey if you have an mx-6 you might as well mess around with it, it will blow up sooner or later.

my mates Mx6 is making 154FWKW and 550Nm

See madaz, deluxe/dan/insert pauly hater here, cant help themselves...

no deluxe you git. of course I wouldnt do that, only the best for my car wherever I can help it.

Even if I did do it, I would have kept it a secret... this bloke meh... thinks hes starting some sort of revolution.

aye i aint no Pauly hater i will however pull you up if you say silly thing or start acting the goose

can someone confirm they are actually industrial welds? It looks like he has just used a butane soldering iron and stuck some solder on the edges of the fins.
Probably just a shitty arc job with almost zero penetration.
my mates Mx6 is making 154FWKW and 550Nm
550Nm, maybe in 1st gear, those numbers don't match unless he transplanted a tractor engine in there. Edited by Oosh

Probably just a shitty arc job with almost zero penetration.

550Nm, maybe in 1st gear, those numbers don't match unless he transplanted a tractor engine in there.

ill get his dyno chart around the ECU has been modified got walbro 255lt fuel fump and was running 22psi ;)