SAU Community

Tommy Kaira Bodykit

DNGRUS

Hey guys, im buying the "TOMMY KIARA R25" body kit and have searched everywhere in Melbourne to see if anyone can get it for me. I DONT want a fibreglass copy, i want the original. My dads got some friends up in Japan who work with importing cars and car parts and i emailed them for a price and they quoted me over $3000 for the frontbar and side attachments and told me the rear attachment is now being discontinued...why i dnt no.

Does anyone have any reccomendations as to who i can call who may be able to get me either the whole kit, or the rear acttchment which the guys in Japan said they couldnt get. I dnt no, i just dnt think Tommy Kiara are going to stop making one peice of their bodykits...maybe im wrong but ye any help would be great :)

Price is no major deal, ill pay for it as long as its an original piece.

If i cant find the rear, im just going to put on the tommy kiara frontbar and with the nismo factory option side skirts and rear bar from a GTT....lol so anyone who can help me with any of these would be great :thumbsup:

-Ferah

TOMMY KIARA

4d60fd6a.jpg

509373.jpg

GTT NISMO FACTORY SIDE SKIRTS AND REAR BAR

okkkkkkkk.jpg

shit...her sig says "skylines were made for girls"???????

fck......anyone want to buy my 33? :unsure:

did u try j-spec? when i wanted the replacement lights, i got them from the dealer - GTAuto (in croydon). You could ask him. www.gtauto.com.au

LOL sorry its mine :laugh:

ok thank you emst2003, ill check out Jspec...

and **Jar** *(which is dezz) and Al, yes i did get another r34

ill let yas no how i go with Jspec, but by the looks of it looks like ill be gettin it from Japan

-Ferah

LoL why do u care so much on whether i spell it correctly or not.

Wow i say Kiara and its Kaira, one letter misplacement, get over it!

Anyway back 2 the topic plz lol, btw i did check out Jspec but they cant help me out either, so thanks Emsta2003

LoL why do u care so much on whether i spell it correctly or not.

Wow i say Kiara and its Kaira, one letter misplacement, get over it!

Anyway back 2 the topic plz lol, btw i did check out Jspec but they cant help me out either, so thanks Emsta2003

is there any reason why u want the real thing?

personally i dont believe in buying real bodykits. u can get a pretty much identical kit of that for less then 1k. u could buy another 2 if anythig were to happen. u could even keep one for show, one for daily use. ect ect.

and is there any reason why u want that kit?

personally i aint to fond of the massive mouths on each side. have u considered anythign else at all?

again this is just my thoughts and 95% of sau disagree so dont take it to heart lol.

good luck finding someone with a copy of a TK bodykit, let alone someone that will sell you the original.

the TK kit came on numbered special edition R34 25R's. this includes the diffusers, and special edition TK seats. I've tried contacting them directly to see fi they'd sell the complete kit, but they'll only sell the front underskirt... so i dunno where your dad's mates are gonna get the genuine front bar from. If they can get it, grab it...

If you want a Tommy Kaira bodykit, buy a Tommy Kaira R34 25R. But you can email [email protected] them directly if you want.

Just as a side note... did anyone see the TK R32 M30 that they just sold... *jealous*

m301.jpg

Love the TK 34... that 32 tho looks like AIDS which caught small pox and vomited gonorrhea on the corpse of a camel thats been sitting in the desert for a month and used as a home for rabbid mice.

Love the TK 34... that 32 tho looks like AIDS which caught small pox and vomited gonorrhea on the corpse of a camel thats been sitting in the desert for a month and used as a home for rabbid mice.
yes but under that shell lives a very rare Tommy Kaira RB30DE high compression engine

is there any reason why u want the real thing?

personally i dont believe in buying real bodykits. u can get a pretty much identical kit of that for less then 1k. u could buy another 2 if anythig were to happen. u could even keep one for show, one for daily use. ect ect.

I want the real thing, coz i have had many bad experinces with cheap fibreglass copies that dnt sit right and they need a lot of playin around to fit.

and LOL wat the hell am I guna do with 2 front bars? Id rather pay double and get ONE GOOD one not 2 shitty ones.

Edited by DNGRUS

OHHH NOOOOO!!!

Ferah now i know what it looks like!!!

ITS HOT!!! i like it, but i would hey.... i think it will look tuff and not like every other 34 on the road!!!

and i agree, i would rather pay top doller for an orig then a fiberglass copy!

and i'm not saying this coz I have all original kits my subaru has a full fiberglass kits and same with my Skyline! fiberglass copies can be a pain in the arse, thats 1 less headache you dont need....

I give it 10/10

But now I know what it looks like Ferah, :(don’t kill me LOL