• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

thats nice, if i was to get that would i also have to buy all the r34 lights because on racespec it doesnt seem to say whether or not the lights are supplied..

also how much do you think it will cost if i take it somewhere to install? and since my car is black would it be easier if i got it all sprayed black before i get it put on?

• 2 months later...
and since my car is black would it be easier if i got it all sprayed black before i get it put on?

all parts should be test fit and assembled, before painting.

Rear guards need to be blended into the cars body prior to paint..

pretty much should get a full respray at the same time so you dont get differing colours between panels

so all up it would be lots, but not worse than an big turbo upgrade from scratch.

heya guys im gettin this conv done pretty soon.with fibre bonnet and boot lid.gettin full respray its a pretty much most do thing with the conv i reckon.will post the cost when done of fitting and paint.ps also gettin fibre door cards.mmm i like carbon.ohh yeah im gettin all this from viva as they have been real helpful and there stuff is pretty accurate

Hello

When you guys get this done, is it permanent? What are the disadvantages of doing full kits? What about weight and structure integrety? Looks good but dont want to have a car that will fall apart.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm doing this conversion soon, just wondering can a original GTR aluminium bonnet fit onto this b324r kit or any aftermarket bonnet for that matter?

Thanks

dont think anyone here would know, doesnt look lyk anyones actually done the conversion.. probably email viva or rspec and ask them.. would both shops make the kits on their own? i figured they were exactly the same like they imported them in from Bee*R or something like that