SAU Community

Cars For Music Video Shoot In Perth Sunday 21st October 2007

novotel

Did anyone listen to the words?? You go out of your way to help people out, and this is what they sing about. All I can say is, thats the last time I put my hand up to help someone else, because they just spit in your face.

Anyway... song will never make it, so who cares :(

Our opinions as a production does not represent that of the band. We were just making a music video for the band for our project. I thought the song was hilarious in a funk sense, some people obviously took it to heart if you say they spit on your face. I'm sorry if we hurt your feeling in anyway. We did took everyone's anonymousity into careful consideration and was very sure that in no way the video will jeopardize your integrity as an individual simply because we try to make sure no one is recognisable. I do regret that we can't always make everyone happy.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that you were just doing a uni project. I know what its like, just finished my degree myself. I'm more dissapointed in the band in misleading us. If that is really their opinions, then be man enough to say it to our faces while we were all standing there. Look... each to there own. It doesn't really phase me too much what other people think. Part of owning an import is some people not being a fan... so whatever. I was just kind of hoping for a video clip that I would want to show people and say, 'Have a look at my car in the video clip'... now I won't bother.

i watched the video but soon turned it off lol, wat were they saying that has annoyed you guys ? didnt look like the cars were shown much either, oh well im sure it was a good gathering regardless :(

if you need to drive a car like fast and the furious, maybe your not good in bed to catch the ladies.. or something to that effect. The music was awful and the guy can't sing so he just spoke the words... worst music i've ever heard... they weren't on beat at times too... shocking!!

The effects with the skylines was good. about the only good thing about it.

novotel - it might have been better if you posted the lyrics on the forum before people decided they would go

i wont make any comments on the band, lyrics or video, because i was taught if you haven't got anything nice to say then its best to say nothing at all.

funny thing is novotel drives an integra. aren't u under the 'ricer' category?

ricer?

haha no.

i dont even have any mods on mine. all standard stocks.

never race nor never had a speeding ticket in my life etc.

i just appreciate good cars. sorry.

i have to admit, the video wasnt what i expected as an end result myself. There were a lot of things that i want to do differently than what was done, but i'm not the director so meh. The group said, we want to make a car music video so i start outsourcing cars without second thought.

but i wasn't going to defend a thing.

you know if you guys felt mislabeled, i can just whip up some good songs to the footage that i've got.

just tell me the song of choice. I would say its the least i can do.

you know if you guys felt mislabeled, i can just whip up some good songs to the footage that i've got.

just tell me the song of choice. I would say its the least i can do.

Drive - by shannon noll . . . haha. . nah fcuk that haha