SAU Community

What Would You Do?

LEANBAC

well people i will be buying 4 diffrent types of lock nuts today and barb wire to run across the top of the fence incase they try to jump over :dry:

and have been starting to park really really close to the house, so they cant get to 1 side of the car

as for calling the police.... that was a waste of time, it seems that they have better things to at night. tho 5 cars have been stolen of my street over the last two months

but i hope that i hear them coming! if i catch them ill call the whole street to come over, so they can have a hit or 2...

damn why cant people just buy things...... then we all wouldnt have to worry about stuff like this

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um... I'm goin out on a limb here... but moving out of the ghetto might be a starting point.

He shouldn't have to move house because some shitkunt cant afford to buy his own rims, and not like it's easy to move houses.

Be cheaper and quicker to just get a garage built, provided he has the room.

Good luck with it Allen Paul! Hope you catch the pricks.

Edited by abu

Best bet would be to get a sensor light and have it hooked up to some bright ass bulbs. That's usually enough of a deterrent.. could always get it wired up to an alarm/buzzer.

Parking one side of your vehicle close to the house is a great idea.

ok i got it...

dig a moat around your car thats 11 feet deep and 2 and a half inches... no more... no less... or it wont work... make sure u fill it 31.4inches from the top... then... go get 7 sharks with laser beams on their heads and put them in the water... cover the top with vines and thatch... make it look as inconspicuous as possible... then when they come to take the wheels or car... CRUNCH! SLAP!! BAM!! ZAP!!! BATMAN!!!

and best of all... there will be no bodies left behind as evidence.

case closed set and match.

perhaps another perspective.

It is someone who is trying to scare you. I dont think anyone is really that stupid to leave a gate open when they are sussing out a car as it will be too apparant to the owner that they intend to deface your vehicle.

Maybe its just someone trying to send you a msg.

just a thought.

5 cars stolen from the same street in under 2 months? that's a bit too much don't you think? surely there's a neighbourhood watch/lynch mob forming by now.

They probably think its easy pickings so are getting more and more daring.

hey funky

me an you are preety much from the same area but i am from N.P so you know what it is like down here. yea we do have neighbourhood watch, but it seem that they are watching there own shit.

a letter from the police gets sent out to my whole street, saying what has happend in our suburb...thats how i know about 5 cars in two months

3 years ago i had a black r32 gtst an that got stolen... i had no insurance, the police found the car 2 weeks later, in the guy garage.....stripped! and so i sold the car for 3k a total loss of about 11k

so i cant get done again by this type of crap

Have you ever thought the people who are trying to steal your wheels, might know who you are through this forum?

Posting your solution to the problem is a little bit silly i think...

Inform the police, and improve your home security, that's probably the best deterrent...

hey funky

me an you are preety much from the same area but i am from N.P so you know what it is like down here. yea we do have neighbourhood watch, but it seem that they are watching there own shit.

haha yeah i know, i freak out about the quality of security where we are now, even with a lock up garage. but seems like NP is far worse. had the shock of my life when my insurance premium jumped so much when I moved from bundoora to here.

No joking matter I agree, but some funny shit from the usual funny crunts!

In your place I would go for a big ass sensor flood light they are cheap and you can just hook it up with an extension lead.

With a kit like that in a burb like that i would also pull a car cover over it at about 10 pm every night just to remove the visual and make a show of awareness.

Also a paging alarm with a microwave detector will give you all the peace of mind you need... as long as it's a Directed electronics brand like Viper of Clifford and fitted by a human with skill not a monkey with a screwdriver.

Edited by AutoTrust

i think the best solution would be to make it hard for them to get to your car.. as people have mentioned: sensors, different lock nuts etc. this will probably stop them from coming back.

but i also think that some people need to be taught a lesson.. a lesson making sure they don't go and steal people's cars/parts again! i would get mates down, get them into the garage, cut their figertips off, then burn the tips to stop blood loss ;) put their thieving hands to a stop!