FSTR32

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry i wont write like that anymore....bad habbit

umm....why are you associating personalised number plates with losers....i think that it depends on what you get on them.....

something to do with the car that they r on is generally good....but i agree that stuff like 4DHNYZ is a wank factor...

...i dont think id get them if i had to pay for them any more then once (yay for QLD)

+1 for WA... Once off fee here too, poor NSW drivers get raped for everything they've got :laugh:

Id get [11I1111] , useful for triping up speed camera photo analysts.

+1 for WA... Once off fee here too, poor NSW drivers get raped for everything they've got :laugh:

Id get [11I1111] , useful for triping up speed camera photo analysts.

Haha yea like to know if that wud get ya off a ticket or 2 lol.

I agree wit most of yas i hate them cheesy fag plates lol, if it just ur name.. prety boring lol nicknames are interesting, and about the car is fine by me, qwk-32 is fine a tad cheesy but lol

My car has lots of trust parts on it and Im strappin some more on so I was going to get the plate TRSTM3. Good for a laugh and its got a reason behind it. Though some are way over done.

Like if a 1.5lt lancer had ROCKET or something.

(havent seen it but you can imagine)

Gotta have meaning and not be total bulls**t IMHO

If your going to get custom plates make sure it has reference to the car in some way. custom plates should be about giving the car an identity, but should also be suited to the car.

For example I've got MADZLA.. you're thinking yeah maybe.. but then you see it has 320awkw, full do-luck kit & 18x10inch BBS lm's and then you will understand the reason for the plates.

personally i think there cheesy as hell. big wank factor. on a show car ok, as its a nice touch but on the street it screams.

"look at me/my car im cool" =wank factor.

saw one on an mr2 in a mag 4DHNYZ "for the honeys' haha almost threw up. definetly not someone i would associate myself with. kinda embarassing really.

if you dont want too much attention, i wouldnt get them. save the extra 100 bucks and get something more useful.

^^^^

NUFF SAID!

Well, mine are 2 easy to remember. Everyone that knows us always refer to the plates as what car we drive. "Is the EZY34 yours"... etc etc.

$295 when we bought them.

Cheap as chips. Now $395. :S and less to choose from.

And, i like plates that have a meaning to the car or like someones name. :P

51mon. always wanted, but was way gone prob before i was born.

or even Nom15. :D

Meh, was worth a try.

Edited by Owgasm

i m not a fan of personalised plates , as its is too easy to be spoted and rembered

if u r flying past a cop u dont really want to make it easy for him to spot your plate

Easy, dont drive like a wanker.

IMO if you are getting a uniqueish car (an import, big aussie V8, Porsche, Lambo, Ferrari... etc) then you might as well get some personalised plates. It makes your car look the part.

It just looks so lame when you see a nice Ferrari or even a GTR with generic plates like BTY876 or HGD927... comon... :D

i Think pERsonAliSEd plAteS r goOd...adds A liL moRe to tHE caR.....i mEan SOme r gAY buT perSOnal pREferaNce really....

on mIne i hAve red pLAtes MIN7-33 mEanINg MINT 33.... miNT is lIKe cool or awesome where i am from...

Nd i lIve in A sMall Town so iT MaKEs me rEcogNISed, nd ppL i KNow can tEll mE apArt fRom a JerK oFf in Town wHO oWns a GTS-t, .

The pLAteS hAVe noT drAwn anY morE attENtion thaN i Already uSed tO gEt...

nD coPS puLL up Any 17 yR olD thAt oWns a sKyliNE lOl

ROFL!!

hate the plates RUCUT and YRUCUT or whatever fudgnn wank factor and a half x 1000

i like those LOLWTF plates LOL

be a shit stirrer n get FKVTEC lol no offence got nothing against vtec...nothing like the sound of vtec spooling o.O? LOL

i am not a big fan of personalised number plates but i have some good ones around.....my mate has "CHARGED" on his supercharged v6 and i consider as that being pretty good.....i was thinking of getting RB25DET but someone else had them on a 180 sx.....

Some suit the car, some dont.

I had EVL S15 on my old sil, but nothing on the 33 simpy because i want to be as subtle as possible. A good one is on my mates twin turbo falcon GT-P (TT BOSS), the worst I have seen would have to be 'toilet' on a riced honda jazz!!

I cant justify the $400 a year but would never have yellow plates on any of my cars. They look wrong. People spend thousands and thousands on a car but can afford $100 to get even a white plate?

Mines costs $160 a year because its silver. Doesn't break the bank. You need an identity for your car....

Saying that...

23Q

46X

12C

04U

and crap like that I cant stand....

BTW that 4DHNYZ MR2 comes to my work fairly often with a few other cars with just as wanky no plates, always gives me a good laugh.

Anyone ever seen the STOCK Lancer (99 model ish) with the plate IRIPTU in Mt Druitt area? I see it about once a week, always brightens my day.