SAU Community

The Offical Pizza Thread

Marsss

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like i said... no maybes on the muthafocka list... but we'll hopefully see yr eurotrash show up anyway so it's all good beyotch.

Corinne's a big bag.

too true.

hey all... count me in! i have a formal to do that night im pretty sure, but after hat im in!

and the pizza shop is owned by a good family friend of ours! so yeah if i can make it, might speak to lucky myself, so what we can arrange! thank all

-URWSHN-

Garth

23rd, MOvember 2007

Meet: Chatswood Chase Car Park, Enter off Victoria Ave

Time: 9:00pm, Leave by 9:30pm

Destination: Palm Beach via Newport for Pizza.

Bring: CB's, a full tank of fuel and a good attitude.

As always, don't do anything silly as we are on public roads.

YOU WILL BE REPORTED TO POLICE - this is NOT a joke

Pizza Place:

Lucky's Pep's Pizza Bar

Shp2/ 303 Barrenjoey Rd Newport 2106 (02) 9979 1756

THIS is the list

Marsss

Shell

Smasha

SECURITY

Primordial

d00dz

phillb

carmasupra

Wink

HOT_R33

lingeringsoul

RSTME

msnismo

Alien

DRD-00F

A NewTattoo :D

benm

wraith_skyline

Miss Turbo

gr34tt

burnsie

Sinful

Giffo

I'll come.. Be good if you guys come to ours too this sunday... Count me in plus, approx 6 others.

I'll come.. Be good if you guys come to ours too this sunday... Count me in plus, approx 6 others.

swoit. alot of us grab some pizzas and head up the road to a carpark and hang out there for a while before heading to palm beach. i guess it depends on the weather that night on if we eat outdoors or not.

and i wanted to come to that wisemans cruise! but ive got an exam the next day.

swoit. alot of us grab some pizzas and head up the road to a carpark and hang out there for a while before heading to palm beach. i guess it depends on the weather that night on if we eat outdoors or not.

and i wanted to come to that wisemans cruise! but ive got an exam the next day.

All good. I got approximately 25+ coming to the wisemans cruise, so I'll mention that the next cruise after wisemans, is this pizza cruise, followed by southern highlands on the 2nd December.

Some of the guys were asking that I do a night cruise, I guess this fits in perfect!

All good. I got approximately 25+ coming to the wisemans cruise, so I'll mention that the next cruise after wisemans, is this pizza cruise, followed by southern highlands on the 2nd December.

Some of the guys were asking that I do a night cruise, I guess this fits in perfect!

Make sure we have no heroes there please.. as stated in the first post, we do not want bad attention here and although big numbers is a mad look that makes us all proud, this cruise is one of the longest running get togethers we have. A good reputation has been achieved by all that have taken part of it and we want to keep it that way.

Having said that, I hope to see you all at the meeting point @ 9pm

Make sure we have no heroes there please.. as stated in the first post, we do not want bad attention here and although big numbers is a mad look that makes us all proud, this cruise is one of the longest running get togethers we have. A good reputation has been achieved by all that have taken part of it and we want to keep it that way.

Having said that, I hope to see you all at the meeting point @ 9pm

Every cruise I have organised, have had drivers that always follow the lead car, pull over all the time to make sure the convoy sticks together, DO NOT do burnouts, are friendly with everyone else, and are all car enthusiasts, not car hoons. In saying that, I'm 25 years old.. I know your just being responsible, but I'm the same. All our drivers are responsible. I make it clear, its a cruise everytime, not a race. So you have nothing to worry about. =) The only thing you have to worry about actually, is make sure theres enough pizza to go around! lol