SAU Community

Where To Clean My Car South East Qld

AlexR34

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sunshine autowash at loganhome has taps for filling bucket i am there a few times a week, used to hang out alot at the one behind the liberty fuel station at eight mile plains - think i have seen black ninja a few times there

but now i have 27,000L at my disposal so im using that as it overflowed again the other night!!

I'd be in for the carwash, dont wanna organise it though to lazy and unco lol

cool lets see what we can do.

Only if I can wash my car like I do at home...

so ur in

midnight carwash at carlovers would be pretty cool..

sounds good.

sunshine autowash at loganhome has taps for filling bucket i am there a few times a week, used to hang out alot at the one behind the liberty fuel station at eight mile plains - think i have seen black ninja a few times there

but now i have 27,000L at my disposal so im using that as it overflowed again the other night!!

what is sunshine autowash like. is it self service.. u knw this area better than me dan wanna lead us out for a wash some night..?

cool lets see what we can do.

so ur in

sounds good.

what is sunshine autowash like. is it self service.. u knw this area better than me dan wanna lead us out for a wash some night..?

sunshine is great imho its the best around not sure of the address but its just near the tattoo shop/old ford holden shob on the HWY opposite side to Hyperdome/Fitzys Go over the overpass from fitzys(bryants road) turn right at the new round about and its like 50m down street on right

sunshine is complete self service at night - 3 manual wash bays one automatic, vending machines, coin machine, 4 vacumes, 1 tap

they charge $3 to chamois the car dry during the day!

you used to be able to do this sequence on the buttons (presoak>foambrush>presoak>presoak>presoak) and get 5 min free car wash - they worked out someone leaked the code and changed it!

I work for a Sunshine Auto wash (not logan but I know the guy) but i dont car about ppl useing buckets and that just as long as u dont piss fart around like ppl when its busy. As for the foam brush I use them all the time when I wash my car and its never scrached my car as longs as they have good amount of car and u rinses them I rinse mine ever hour if possible. as for the hose they should be soft rubber but that not always the case. I recomend holding bout 2inchs and then going from there

I always take a bucket with me, but I'm quick at washing my car as well, much quicker than people bashing at their car with the broom lol

The way to fill your bucket is put the sponge in first, then put the pressure sprayer hard into the sponge.....the water just permates through the sponge without blowing everything away. Make sure you use the hot soap setting :thanks:

sunshine is great imho its the best around not sure of the address but its just near the tattoo shop/old ford holden shob on the HWY opposite side to Hyperdome/Fitzys Go over the overpass from fitzys(bryants road) turn right at the new round about and its like 50m down street on right

i knw the place. next to the adult store and funeral place. shall we go ther?

I always take a bucket with me, but I'm quick at washing my car as well, much quicker than people bashing at their car with the broom lol

The way to fill your bucket is put the sponge in first, then put the pressure sprayer hard into the sponge.....the water just permates through the sponge without blowing everything away. Make sure you use the hot soap setting :(

Wouldnt that screw your sponge though after a while :S

Can we not wash our own cars at home anymore???

Even if its on our lawn and on certain allowed days?

Or is it completely banned now?

Edited by Antone

Can we not wash our own cars at home anymore???

Even if its on our lawn and on certain allowed days?

Or is it completely banned now?

Dont quote me. But I think its just buckets, filled directly from the tap. Technically you cant even use a high pressure cleaner with its sucker hose in the bucket.

Double check it tho, as that might have been level 4.

And before anyone complains toowoombas level 5 its illegal to lay new turf. Our level 5 is near on pointless.

Yeah you can still wash it with the bucket, but not for long, level 6 is just around the corner and that's a whole new ball park.

Its a total ban on washing cars in Brisbane with level 5 dude....u can only clean mirrors, headlights and windscreens...

Its a total ban on washing cars in Brisbane with level 5 dude....u can only clean mirrors, headlights and windscreens...

Sorry yeah thats it.

Its something stupid. Like lights, wing mirrors, front and rear windscreens. And front door windows. But not the rears. But you have your bucket of water anyway...

do what im doin and bypass the whole water ban crap and move south of the border!! i used to wash my car everytime i stayed over at sals mums place but now that im saving for my holiday back to ireland were moving there until i go so i can wash my car everyday if i want, with a hose!!! (cept for big water bills which i dnt wana pay lol) no fines as theres no restrictions and its only 5mins over the border!!! hahahahaha pwned