SAU Community

Fs: [bris] 92 R32 Gtst Sold!

does this just have the RB25 turbo or have you put in a whole RB25 engine in to it?

Hey Polishstorm, this car is just running a RB25 turbo..on the Rb20

How different?

considering any trades?

Im after a series4/5 RX7 FC (Preferably in white) wat do u drive GTST? I would consider trades other then the RX7

what about S13 silvia with RB20DET, 25 turbo, RR fuel reg, NPC GTR clutch, alloy radiator, 260rwhp, 5 stud conversion, R32 rims, vented bonnet?

Hey BLV, thanks for the offer, but I must decline as Im looking for something other then a Nissan..like I mentioned in one of the above posts..Im more or less after a FC rx7 as a trade

Bo Bo -

My car is a 91 Liberty RS Turbo ( usual details of these cars can be found here http://www.autospeed.com/cms/A_0098/article.html )

I can give you full details if you like.

Short version is

Rebuilt with forged pistons and prepped stock rods with ARP rod bolts (receipts for $5K+) by perFOURmance motorsport. (look them up)

97 Twin Turbo heads

fair bit of money in suspension

aftermarket coils, fuel pump.

sti clutch

slotted brakes

etc etc

Has power everything, and cruise control.

it is white and looks exactly like the one in the link above but sits about 1.5inches lower.

Mine is also just re-registered.

stuck the sticker on on the weekend.

Edited by GTST

Bo Bo -

My car is a 91 Liberty RS Turbo ( usual details of these cars can be found here http://www.autospeed.com/cms/A_0098/article.html )

I can give you full details if you like.

Short version is

Rebuilt with forged pistons and prepped stock rods with ARP rod bolts (receipts for $5K+) by perFOURmance motorsport. (look them up)

97 Twin Turbo heads

fair bit of money in suspension

aftermarket coils, fuel pump.

sti clutch

slotted brakes

etc etc

Has power everything, and cruise control.

it is white and looks exactly like the one in the link above but sits about 1.5inches lower.

Mine is also just re-registered.

stuck the sticker on on the weekend.

Hey GTST...i havent even got my sticker yet...just the plates...haha...

but hey thanks for the offer but i must decline as well as im really after a rotary more then anything atm...sorry...but thanks...

rotary hey?

you must be loaded for all the rebuilds that they require

/typical rotary banter

:thumbsup:

hehe...nah i just want something different..like ur bored with ur liberty...hehe...ive always loved the wankel motor..it intrigues me..as for rebuild...prolly will cost me an arm n a leg...Im tossing up between the FC or the JC cosmo (20b) atm...good luck with ur sale by the way...u can buy mine after u sell urs...haha