SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Thanks, went to QR for a track day last week and am not quite ready to completely remove the number from the windscreen. My wife loved your car and kept asking, "is there really a V8 in it??" I had to show her the forums and some other stuff you have written. Now she understands what you have, but not why.

Dave

saw a silver 33 gtst series 2 at the lights at the top of sumner park saw the sau stickers gave a wave, nice car mate.

Wasnt sure where to post this but thought i should just introduce myself to all other qlders. Ive been reading the forums for a while now and just started posting only recently. Usually if im out driving and see another line i tend to wave. Most likely be at ska's cruise on thursday so it should be an awesome opportunity to meet you all.

Hey Robo cop,

This is Rob, i work at toombul and so does Mud, we park like right next to each other, he nicks off early,

So could have been Mub or me Rob

Anyway, later dude

Robz :kick:

Guest Variable

Hi Rob,

I think the MUD76 plates means it probably wasn't you :-)

Always cool to see more lines in the area.

Cheers

Dirk

On the motorway heading north around 8 mile plains A VP COMMODORE with a r33 gtr style wing now that is bad taste (unless his other car is a Skyline)

For those out and about this weekend I'll be clocking up some km's driving here, there and everywhere. And selling my left nut to pay for the petrol! Anyway I am pretty sure I am the only Black R33 S1 with two green racing stripes, a white front bar and maroon side skirts, I always wave at other 'liners so please dont think I am crazy, well actually do think it CaUsE I aM :rofl: