SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Had a short chat with a young bloke in a black R33 with nice white rims at the caltex outside the hyperdome on friday night, very, very cool custom made front bar!!!

Hi. I'm Erin. I swear there is already a thread like this somewhere.

I drive a white R33 with mags and personalised plates :whoops:

I normaly smile and wave to anyone with a skyline but they normally don't wave back..

Maybe that's because I'm ugly or something :|

Hey Erin, I may have pulled you over near Greenslopes Hospital once...a few months ago...maybe? A white R33 Skyline and the chick driver said she run the club..Skylines Australia! The car was just like yours...mistaken identity perhaps..........Constable R34 Vspec

Today, heading in to the city on the riverside express way, prob about 3pmish?

V35 skyline SEDAN!!! Wooo! Id go one of them hey, dont care what you lot say.

But then tonite I saw a Bentley Continental Flying Spur... And my goodness, I sooooo want one of those. I know they probably arent on here. But mmm flying spur.

a white r34 gtt with a (in my mind a ugly looking spoiler) going up and down anzac avenue redcliffe, as well as a silver r34 4 door, who i then saw parked opposite hungry jacks, next to (i think) a red laurel, with most of the paint peeling off...

Oh Oh OH almost forgot.

Saw the Ex-Smooth Mobile, minus the "I'm fast. I'm safe. I'm Smooth" sticker.

Driven by a very sexy Nexus9 :O

Saw a silver R32 GTSt heading north in the M1 about 5.30pm yesterday afternoon... gave him a wave but he might not have seen it as I think the pillar might have been in the way.

Also followed a black R33 sedan, lowered with stock rims, didn't get a wave but I kept spotting him nearly all the way into the city.

Hey Erin, I may have pulled you over near Greenslopes Hospital once...a few months ago...maybe? A white R33 Skyline and the chick driver said she run the club..Skylines Australia! The car was just like yours...mistaken identity perhaps..........Constable R34 Vspec

Oh yeah, I remember you. I said I *was* the event's co-ordinator for the skylines australia club when questioned why we had the CB in the car.

You were the good cop, the other one was the ars... :P bad cop.

Thanks for letting me go, my grandmother was waiting in the hospital! She had that operation, now she's having another next Tuesday. Don't try and hunt me down around the hospital though, I won't be there this time :(

For the record, I wasn't on my mobile phone. Just confused about where I had to go and how the hell I was going to get in the driveway in front of me.

Oh yeah, I remember you. I said I *was* the event's co-ordinator for the skylines australia club when questioned why we had the CB in the car.

You were the good cop, the other one was the ars... :) bad cop.

Thanks for letting me go, my grandmother was waiting in the hospital! She had that operation, now she's having another next Tuesday. Don't try and hunt me down around the hospital though, I won't be there this time :D

For the record, I wasn't on my mobile phone. Just confused about where I had to go and how the hell I was going to get in the driveway in front of me.

With a number plate like yours....sure I'll find you but what for???.....coppers have cool private cars too and I sure would recognise a fellow car nut if I run into one.....stay safe.

With a number plate like yours....sure I'll find you but what for???.....coppers have cool private cars too and I sure would recognise a fellow car nut if I run into one.....stay safe.

I appreciated your honesty and letting me go :D Not denying that, just hated the smart alekness of the person you were with. Thanks for sticking up for us car enthuisiasts.. top bloke! :)

A Cop with an GTR34??? Now thts something you don't see everyday. Did ur colleagues try and defect you when u got it?? j/ks :) Care to join the club officially and grace your work car with an SAU sticker?

Hey I wanna be friends with thel cop so he can let me go too too :)

Side note ... The chances of me being pulled over in order to be let go in the first place are quite low, due to my car being a shitbox and not working.

Edited by krawler

Hey Revhead, I am the Silver Gtst driver and will be a new SAU member soon, I sent my paperwork off a few days ago. I saw you wave and i did wave back but it was too late, Nice car btw. I also spotted the black R33 he didn't look to friendly though.

Insane001

Hey Revhead, I am the Silver Gtst driver and will be a new SAU member soon, I sent my paperwork off a few days ago. I saw you wave and i did wave back but it was too late, Nice car btw. I also spotted the black R33 he didn't look to friendly though.

Insane001

Cool, welcome to the club ;)