SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spotted a nice R33 coupe going in the opposite direction. Female driver, I'm sorry if in some way, a black fella waving to you from an R34 causes you to look back in disgust :mad:

Spotted:

Nissan Leopard - OMG They are freakin SWEET looking beasts!!! Yesterday M1, northbound ~11:30am

Oh and there is a white 33 who drops off someone here at Langs every morning at 6am.

Spotted 47APN at Aspley Maccas thursday night, sorry I did not stop in but was starving for some KFC...was in the white R33 plates 911XXX with Peninsula Mechanical sticker on the rear window.

I avoid Aspley even though I live near there, so apologies again for seeming rude and driving through...

Spotted! 000GTR - White 33 GTR on Kingston Rd this afternoon around 5.30pm. Would have to be THE nicest GTR I've seen in a good long while. 500hp badge on the back (I believe it!).

Spotted a purple R32 GTR (de bagged and de- winged) at Aspley subway this morning at about 8am and it was horn....

Probablly the one of the best r32's in town....

Was VIC plates and no owner in sight... I checked to see if the ignightion was punched... LOL

Spotted silver R33 S2 plates 'OMY330'

Was auto and had a old bloke driving (probablly 40ish)

Note to owner: Just cause i was looking at you and your car whilst driving an good looking S15 does not mean i want to race you. Save your fuel buddy.

PS. I have figured out why i never seem to get spotted. Its cause im always in the S15 when i see another skyline... When im driving my 33 i never see anyone other than shane81....

Incorrect col, I have seen it quite a few times on Gympie Road and your place of work...though I am usually in a new red corolla (currently being repaired from my stupidity)

But you are not normally around, and besides I am not really into computers...

rideme was sitting on mt gravatt capalaba road for a long while .. spotted countless skylines.. not to forget this s2 33 with carbon firbre bonet in my front yard :O hope your enjoyin those bulbs !