SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spotted Terry (R33S2) today at 12:20 near the Broadwater car park...John (R33skyliner) about one minute later on Smith street. I didnt realise that my cars pait was actually invisibility paint...cause no one ever sees me!!!

very nice looking stagea that sounded like it had 4 or 5 spray cans with marbles going crazy as it drove past me and wifey this morning in the cold on kessles road, just before 7

id be getting that checked out IMMEDIATELY if it were me

Saturday night, 2 x 32GTR's on Evans Rd at Salisbury. Was fun 'cruising' with you :laugh:

spotted a blue 32 on Granard Road on Sunday, sorry I didn't give you the thumbs up I was too busy checking out your ride and forgot to wave. I only noticed at the last second that you had the thumbs up.

Spotted Terry (R33S2) today at 12:20 near the Broadwater car park...John (R33skyliner) about one minute later on Smith street. I didnt realise that my cars pait was actually invisibility paint...cause no one ever sees me!!!

I've been tryin to think if i saw you or not along smith street but i dont recall it.

saw terry pull into the carpark at autosalon and said hi to him in the foyer.

cruised down to the coast yesterday to autosalon along side a white r32 and a blue r32.

I've been tryin to think if i saw you or not along smith street but i dont recall it.

saw terry pull into the carpark at autosalon and said hi to him in the foyer.

cruised down to the coast yesterday to autosalon along side a white r32 and a blue r32.

You were coming out of the last roundabout before you get to the BWCP I think you had your eye on the white R32

You were coming out of the last roundabout before you get to the BWCP I think you had your eye on the white R32

ahh, so you would of been heading back to brisbane as I was just arriving on the coast then?

think i recall seeing you now just after the lights before you got to the round about!

was driving behind WAR32 on the way to work from Aspley to Newmarket this morning, around 6:15am

woulda been a bit of a sight for other traffic... 2 x nice white R32 GTS-t's, both wingless.... looked like identical twins... :(

ahh, so you would of been heading back to brisbane as I was just arriving on the coast then?

think i recall seeing you now just after the lights before you got to the round about!

Yep thats the spot...we were heading home

Spotted a R32 Sedan this morning on the way to work, south of the border plates REL I5H i think anyway meant relish im sure of it, nice clean r32 dude! Did give a wave but unsure whether you noticed!

spotted silver r33 four door with a blonde chick driver, coming from redbank onto ipswich hwy, inbound. was in the silver s2 ahead of you.