SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

toss!

I think it's a bit rich to be calling people names when you haven't provided any details other than a number plate and that you got the bird. I sincerely doubt you were just driving along and someone with DBR33 on the plates gave you the finger out of the blue - there has to be more to it. What happened beforehand, and when/where was it? Did he cut you off, and give you the finger when you beeped? Could you have done something wrong, and been given the finger in retaliation? Or was it completely out of the blue?

Spotted Spooks Skyline on Saturday (That is a lot of words starting with S :P ) on Fairfield Road and Sherwood road, Got a very big wave from all in the car! Good to see!

Also our guest from Sydney was right in the middle of saying that she had seen no good cars so far in her trip so you saved us :)

toss!

One thing I know about Dave is, he is one of the VERY FEW people who will wave to another line owner! It is possible that he was being friendly (I know, I know, not many people are these days), but tiny Dave is!

well I work at inghams processing plant in cleveland (SEQ).

there's a VERY nice looking 32 gtr (to my knowledge it had driver's side damage until a few weeks ago?) and it was under a cover.

these days I see it, it's not covered and it's god damn hot. I am yet to get out of my car and look at it closely as I think it may come across as suss. but I admire it every time I come to work (I'm PM shift, annexe).

If anyone knows who owns this, or the owner reads this. feel free to PM me or msn me : [email protected]

I'm buying a gtr late this year or early next year and would love to chat about 32 GTR's as I hate not knowing things :P

thanks.

sup bunta

was wondering who you were

mmm, blue skylines!

you guys looked awesome also

I see your car around quite a bit we must live near each other :thumbsup:

A few years ago I almost bought your car! Street machines yeah??

yer, thats the one bunta

i used to live in annerley on annerley road and would drive by street machines daily

wifey wanted a "family" car and i wanted something that wasnt a mirage, saw our baby and couldnt resist (depsite the asking price being so much higher than other r33's around)

dont regret it for a second

yer, now we are in salisbury and drive fairfield road to west end every day

we are always out and aboot in the area

yer, thats the one bunta

i used to live in annerley on annerley road and would drive by street machines daily

wifey wanted a "family" car and i wanted something that wasnt a mirage, saw our baby and couldnt resist (depsite the asking price being so much higher than other r33's around)

dont regret it for a second

yer, now we are in salisbury and drive fairfield road to west end every day

we are always out and aboot in the area

ha ha cool! I was so close, I hestitated then it was gone :D I am glad it has a good home but!

See you around!

spotted a grey r32 gtst - tidy looking two people inside. On sandgate road this morning at about 7:30

guy driving waved to me i tried waving back not sure if ya saw me. i wasnt being rude just didnt wave in time cause i didnt expect u to wave to me.

teach u for losing ur licence...and owning a silvia >_<

spotted a heap of dirty looking skylines last night in the annerly sizzlers area :laugh:

oh and dan drivin his fully hectic mirage :O

Spotted a silver 33 with GTR wing (Could of been a GTR) heading west on logan motorway around 3.30 this arvo.

Then a white 33 s1 with red bits behind me on bryants road overpass.