SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spotted RBR33 in richlands at middayish

Yeeeew! first spotted in any car forum Im aware of :) What were u driving?

1:20ish pm spotted RNB33 for the 2nd day in a row on some road I don't know the name of near my work.

Just earlier around 10:30 spotted 11*** It's driving me f'ing insane trying to remember what the rest of it was :/ But black/somedarkcolour 33. Anyway lil story: Saw him/her get pulled over for an RBT across from the RE in Toowong(lol @ Toga Party). The cop then let the next 3 cars through and omg lets pull over the next Skyline :rofl: funtastic. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many cops in the city for my liking tonight. Thankfully I had two lovely ladies in the car with me I could hopefully bribe the cops with :D

Edited by ToMMaH

followed yellow 34 53xyn into logan city autobarn, saw a red with a pearl 33 parked next to me there, and followed a white 34 50mii out of autobarn

followed yellow 34 53xyn into logan city autobarn, saw a red with a pearl 33 parked next to me there, and followed a white 34 50mii out of autobarn

hey jamie sorry man didnt know it was you .. me n my misus 50MII were getting a few things done there saw a few skylines come and go spotted 666DAN as well as Pete with his aristo :banana:

hey jamie sorry man didnt know it was you .. me n my misus 50MII were getting a few things done there saw a few skylines come and go spotted 666DAN as well as Pete with his aristo :)

Haha I saw you too!!!! Yeah had to go to MSY to get more bits to fix the parents computer

Vish's car at autobarn on sat - do you just garage it there?

Glad to see some SAU cars at the dyno day ..

I was getting my custom boot install completed :( hehe its my 2nd home lol

hey jamie sorry man didnt know it was you .. me n my misus 50MII were getting a few things done there saw a few skylines come and go spotted 666DAN as well as Pete with his aristo :D

thats kool haven't seen many people off here before

must say very tidy lookin rides :(