SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

ah, so that was you :D sorry i didn't stop and chat - was continuing on down to brisbane and was in a bit of a rush.

nice 33 your one is :D

cheers :) hope you had a good night there. i was with the chick with the flashing sash if you noticed her...wish i could have left so easy. but seriously love your car, 4 door best way to have em :) not that there is anything wrong with a coupe.

spotted a 4 door silver r32 cruising noosa, and a midnight purple r33 gtr as well but i already know who owns that.

:)

Hey mate, I saw you too..

I was sittin there havin a feed.. :)

hahah. yeah i thought that would of been you, i was going to say hi, but you looked like you were enjoying the meal to much to be disturbed... awesome car:)

g'day lads

i'm new to the site - been on skylineowners.com for a year or so tho... i drive a 96 33 - silver - skyline rims - very standard but i love her all the same... hoping to bomb her piece by piece (so far only had the $ to add a hiflo and a timer... intercooler next) - so most of you would blow mine off the road

i'm bris based 3/4 days a week - then rural the other (kingaroy)... any idea when the next club meet is?

also i'm chasing a new ignition coil harness and timing belt - does anyone have any idea where i can get these on a budet??

cheers for the help

hurf

Saw Lee (phatboi2010) twice today...

He was lined up at the lights at the end of Creek road turning right onto Lytton Road and I was going the other way and beeped at him... :D

That was about 8amish...

Then i saw he exiting his estate at 5:45 ish onto Creek road... Once again i beeped as i flew past...

Welcome to SAU :thumbsup:

Intro thread is here - click

For events, check the Events section, or if you're specifically looking for the SAU Queensland club, either check here or visit the club's web site.

Cheers for the help - have been through most of the site now and managed to download my pic... can't believe how standard my car is compared to most others

lol saw a sweeeet black r33 gtr in carindale shopping centre carpark, i was gettin bread!! saw the maroon 32 at griffith today and drove home behind a black non-turbo s1 r33 this arvo, got several beeps from people...anyone on here (in differen cars)?

yellow r33 gtr @ uni (griffith mt.gravatt) really wanna know who owns it as i wanna get some pics done so if anyone knows PM me please..

also a black r33 gts-t fully up with the nismo theme...

cheers hame