SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

spotted an absolute tit in a white r32. may have been a gtr. no wing, numberplate was 222 *** or something like that. Nismo rims.

Lost control on ipswich rd, just before moorooka. mounted the island and started going the wrong way. then did a u turn, and then another u turn, and fishtailed up the road. absolute dipshit. fugly bastard too.....

how come people like that get no damage an myself just cruising along slip sideways into oncoming pull it back to avoid a head on get all the damage and cant drive

Spotted alot of R33s over the weekend ...cant remeber plats but one of them was a weird looking black 33 with orange fibreglass bits.. OVL33 i think it was...

Spotted Devils_advocate (Adam) in mt gravatt

Spotted This R33 looks very familier to Danos car.. but maybe it his twin had SAU stickers on it ...

post-13170-1217197172_thumb.jpg

seen that black/orange r33 before. it's got a widebody kit on it, with orange highlights. may have looked (emphasis is on may) good when it was first done, but the kit has really started to crack, and it's looking a little ghetto/mad max like.

pretty sure it's for sale, or may have been recently sold.

spotted a few r33s last few days,

i dont rememebr teh day, but i remember seeing an Orange R33, with two black stripes up the middle of it, wing missing, looked really rough and in need of TLC

today spotted a silver r33 on the highway heaidng north just past bracken ridge.

just spotted a yellow 34 on M1 heading towards coro drive with bomex side skirts , no rear wing .. 17" wire rims on it .. anyone on here?? your car was smoking alot smelt like oil burning i hope you didnt fry your piston rings? rego was xxx.LBA

Seen too many....messed up memory...

wide body R33 yellow kessels rd....cant remember when though...

black R34 4 door going to autobarn mt gravatt

R34 coupe white on the way to the coast...gave ya thumbs up waz the passenger in my mates new civic...

seen a few mt gravatt sunday morning...cant remember - waz attending to my aunty involved in that major car crash at the lights of transport dept...