SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Spotted Vish (Vandit) "I think" on Padstow road..flashed me which I thought was a "speed camera ahead" warning...then I remembered...gold magna + black man = Vish! lol

Spotted Johnny ! i did flash at you .. i thought i blended in with the interior ! ah well damit more spray tan i need !...

Spotted Damian R33 S2 on logan road yesterday

gts r33 at labulsa park kawana, and also a another white r33 with no spoiler and meshlike rims driven by a few times

was enjoying an ANZAC BBQ, saw another few skylines there parked also, 1 may have been you...... the other white 33 with no spoiler was parked behind my place at alex heads, personalised plates i think too

waved to a white 33 going down maud street, got a wave back

was enjoying an ANZAC BBQ, saw another few skylines there parked also, 1 may have been you...... the other white 33 with no spoiler was parked behind my place at alex heads, personalised plates i think too

that was me on maud st bro, nice ride :down:

Edited by jimmy_james13

spotted 83CKS @ Mcwhiters car park yesterday arvo.. was so distracted i scrapped my front lip on the 35 hehe .. .. another white 34 standard plates 3 parks away from you had stickers from ADD racing and driven by heels .. sticker

Yeah I seen your car there.... I was drinking so had to get someone to drive my car home for me lol Was thinking about leaving it there but then had a change of heart! (dark park on sat night.... not a chance)

spotted 83CKS @ Mcwhiters car park yesterday arvo.. was so distracted i scrapped my front lip on the 35 hehe .. .. another white 34 standard plates 3 parks away from you had stickers from ADD racing and driven by heels .. sticker

Hey Hun :)

The other 34 must of gone when i left..

What level do you normally park on??

Sammy34. Getting his fix this morning at mobile.

You got a very dark tint. Front windows. Quarters not tinted?

everything but front is tinted, yeh havent been pulled over yet but you actually have trouble seeing outside the car in daylight the tint is so dark lol.