SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Lol... thats me, not my place though, how do you know the MX5 is turbo :P ?

the vroooom psssshhhhh gave it away.

nice GTR by the way.

also spotted - navy dark blue 34 st pauls tce next to the ekka - just saw the sau sticker as you waved - plates were ***277 about an hour ago

Yeah I see them every so often. blue ute with personalised plates (wplash or something)?

yea thats the son, they like their v8's... :P

on topic - spotted 911... R32 gtr on edward st today at lunch. nice wheels you're rolling on

the vroooom psssshhhhh gave it away.

nice GTR by the way.

also spotted - navy dark blue 34 st pauls tce next to the ekka - just saw the sau sticker as you waved - plates were ***277 about an hour ago

Lol Ill let him know.

Cheers man, your 33 is super tidy too, what have you done to it ?

Lol Ill let him know.

Cheers man, your 33 is super tidy too, what have you done to it ?

what power is that mx5 making?

cheers mate, dont know if you've seen it lately but the front bar is destroyed but the rest is fairly straight. Apart from that its just got a few soft mods.. full exhaust, tein adjustables all round, greddy / blitz breathing mods.

what power is that mx5 making?

cheers mate, dont know if you've seen it lately but the front bar is destroyed but the rest is fairly straight. Apart from that its just got a few soft mods.. full exhaust, tein adjustables all round, greddy / blitz breathing mods.

Aw man that sucks, what happened to it ?

not sure on the actual output but ive driven it and its properly quick Lol.

Blue R33 GTR going north on Osbourne Rd this morning about 11:15. I waved at you from the red 32. You didn't wave back. Too busy with your flat cap and your faggoty white framed sunglasses.

Fuck you 33 drivers. None of you ever wave. I'd like to inform you that you're not superior to jack and or shit.

Edited by Isola

Spotted black R35 GTR last week saturday on the way to goldcoast....plates was 'XXXV'. Sir, that thing is the shit. I'd pay you to let me give it it's next wash. (I was in the 4door 34)

yea thats the son, they like their v8's... :yes:

on topic - spotted 911... R32 gtr on edward st today at lunch. nice wheels you're rolling on

911 GTR it is

and i see him there all the time in the afternoon out the front of my work

Fuck you 33 drivers. None of you ever wave. I'd like to inform you that you're not superior to jack and or shit.

sif wave to you, I have a R35 GTR at home.....

as my computer wallpaper

Red R31 in ipswich heading towards me then doing a hectic drift u turn and nearly hitting the gutter to follow me or show off or something :thanks:

Saw it at hungrys thi arvo too. It was parked at lights though, so cannot comment on behaviour.

Also was a very good day for driving by the looks, spotted a couple of black 33's and a white R34 out at Bundamba/Ipswich throughtout the day.

Edited by Traditimeour

went out on a cruise yesterday to mt tamborine. spotted a very nice red r34 on the way at about 11am i think? and then cruising to ipswich i spotted yellow r32, 032-cya on the ippy m-way. very nice car tristan :thanks::) i couldn't help but drool over it! we'll have to catch up sumtime and go on a cruise.