SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

It's been a spotapalooza today!

White S1 R33 on Anzac Ave, Kallangur/Petrie area this morning, chick driving, gave her a thumbs up

Purple R33 with personalised plates which I can't remember and a body kit, Gympie Rd Aspley at about lunch time. Looked like a pretty fresh paint job too.

Silver NA R33 with a P plate driving through the city, crossing Queen St

Silver V35 with body kit, Gympie Rd (or is it Lutwyche Rd there?) at Lutwyche

Another white 33 which may have waved at me while I was stopped at a set of lights in West End, didn't notice you until you were already past me as my attention was elsewhere, I didn't think the car behind me was going to stop

Spotted a bright Red R33 yesterday afternoon around 6:30pm with body kit, turning right onto Smith St (towards the M1) from the street Gold Coast Griffith Uni is on, only caught a glimpse but it looked sweet.

And later that night around 9pm spotted a black R33 heading along smith street to the m1, no spoiler. Had a blonde in the passenger seat. Pulled up at a set of lights next to another white R33 so it was 3 lanes of R33's at the lights next to the Caltex. Both very nice. :D

Spotted a 33 GTR with the plates "GTRVSP"? on mount lindsay last night. Loved it you got me thinking of a cage now ;)

Edited by Oz_GTR

Silver Nismo badged 32 GTR on Albany Creek Road about an hour ago. 277-JTZ or JUZ or something. Damn nice looking car. Shame you drive like an absolute fuckwit and do 80 through 60 zones, even faster through the 70 zones and change lanes without indicating and help to give us all a bad name.

Edited by Isola

spotted today within the hour of 4pm

Red R34 four door + white R32 gtst on henty drive - redbank plains

white R34 2 door redbank plains road + maroon R33 parked at woolies R.Plains

I've never seen a red FOUR door 34! That almost sounds like it'd be awesome.

Spotted vandit this morning on klump rd. was coming out of gym.

hey sexi lol finally got spotted.. cant forge the day blew my g/b lol ...

spotted black 35GTR spec V with plated 346.LPZ ar griffith uni nathan last nite