SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

I Just saw a white 33 going east on rode road, but didn't realise it was a skyline till it went past... looked like a prelude from the front! so sorry if you waved and i didn't

What time was it.. I was on Rode Rd between Wester rd + Maundrell Tce about 4pm yesterday... Had the police behind me all the way from Newmarket Rd and was sick of it so jumps from Webster to Maundrell

EDIT - SPOTTED a red R32 with LED tail lights on grange Rd at the Days Rd intersection. He went right .. Hope it wasnt u John with those leds =]

Edited by SCR48

I saw Rush leaving work today

haha did u just? were you heading up beaudesert rd? i think i might have caught a glimpse of your car for a second, also saw a dark blue 34, cant remember if it was 4dr or 2dr though, again, only saw it for a second (at the lights at the intersection of boundary rd and beaudesert rd heading north)

What time was it.. I was on Rode Rd between Wester rd + Maundrell Tce about 4pm yesterday... Had the police behind me all the way from Newmarket Rd and was sick of it so jumps from Webster to Maundrell

EDIT - SPOTTED a red R32 with LED tail lights on grange Rd at the Days Rd intersection. He went right .. Hope it wasnt u John with those leds =]

About 20mins before I posted it... so... 6ish.

I don't have any gay fairy lights on my car! And I never go through that intersection going right. I go left to get to Holden, and then I go home the back way onto Richmond, then Stafford so I don't have to sit there (days/grange) waiting for four hundred and fifty twelve light changes in the afternoon. I jump traffic with backstreets wherever I can on the way home because it's always ass raped. On the way there it's fine, pretty light most days. But on the way home :(

P.S. Spotted Craig as I left today.

Edited by Isola

pht33 black 33 outside mercury / lifeline newmarket road about an hour ago

+ 1 at about 2:30

and there was also a black 34 driving down newmarket rd, westbound, around the same time.

And a silver 33 with black and gold plates this morning about 7, going onto maundrell tce

Edited by Isola

haha did u just? were you heading up beaudesert rd? i think i might have caught a glimpse of your car for a second, also saw a dark blue 34, cant remember if it was 4dr or 2dr though, again, only saw it for a second (at the lights at the intersection of boundary rd and beaudesert rd heading north)

Yeah we must finish up around the same time, I see you around there a bit in the afternoons.....dunno if you have seen me now :) think higher and fatter than the R34 and that's what I'm in :(

Yeah we must finish up around the same time, I see you around there a bit in the afternoons.....dunno if you have seen me now :) think higher and fatter than the R34 and that's what I'm in :(

ah i see lol, maybe i havent noticed then, theres a lot of vehicles getting around that area higher and fatter than my car lol

Spotted Green r33 coupe with black wheels on webster road by Ultratune this morning around 7.30am. Gave a little wave but got an evil look back. It may of beeen cause the wave was kinda gay but oh well :ph34r: