SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

silver 32 - 607cha, on the gateway thisarvo, running along in the same general area for most of the way

And a stagea that came out of the clem7 into the bad traffic on the south east freeway thisarvo. White '34gtt there to. Only needed to see a r33 to make the full set, though i had a bashed up '33 door in the back seat so that might count.

Today at about 5ish pm Dark Grey R32 GTR driving down on betty road towards boundry road. With right hand driver side door smashed. I was standing on trafic lights in Dark Grey/blackish R33 gtst on betty road.

R33 GTR on waller road at night i forgot your name lol (we met on southside meet once i came in my gf's Golf GTi & was asking questions for skyline) well my skyline is on road now :D and am loving it at the moment :D

Dude in a white 33 GT-R with what seems to be bronze te37 always driving down my street think he lives up from your folks defari

yeah i've seen him a few times going down to the gym at the end of my street - there's also a sweet black supra getting around there too.

lol why did your mate with the gtr change to those small rims?

Edited by defari

^^ yep.. could've sworn it had different rims a few months ago

Yeah mate, thats my GT-R,

I have a set of Apexi 17x9's for it with an awesome offset but i took them off to get completely fixed up, straighten polish etc on the gold coast and i put those blitz wheels on it in the mean time they are only 8's with a worse offset.

My other wheels are back on it now.

Yeah mate, thats my GT-R,

I have a set of Apexi 17x9's for it with an awesome offset but i took them off to get completely fixed up, straighten polish etc on the gold coast and i put those blitz wheels on it in the mean time they are only 8's with a worse offset.

My other wheels are back on it now.

ahh sweet - didnt realise it was yours.

How much did you pay to get your rims fixed? I need to get mine done