SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

I was down the coast all week with my black 34, maybe it was mine... although mine only has stock wheels... and isn't a GT-R :(

Spotted a black 370GT coming from the airport, license plate "PETITE" being driven by a SMOKING hot asian chick and her cute blonde friend. My brother and I thank you for providing us with three hot bodies to look at - you, your friend and your car :)

1t8vax.jpg

Is that a Nür?

I thought the only R34 GT-R M-Spec was a Nür edition...

It was 750 V-Spec II Nür's and 250 M-Spec Nür's in total if I remember correctly. Or was the just a GT-R M-Spec that I am simply unaware of?

I thought the only R34 GT-R M-Spec was a Nür edition...

It was 750 V-Spec II Nür's and 250 M-Spec Nür's in total if I remember correctly. Or was the just a GT-R M-Spec that I am simply unaware of?

"Another special model of the R34 GT-R is the M-spec. It was similar to the V-spec, but had special "Ripple control" dampers, revised suspension set up, stiffer rear sway bar and a leather interior with heated front seats. The 'M' on the M-Spec stood for Mizuno who is the chief engineer of Nissan." and it goes on to say "The V-spec II Nür is based on the regular V-spec II model, and the M-spec Nür was based on the regular M-spec model. Other than the addition of the Nür engine, the Nür models also included a different color of stitching on the interior trim, as well as a speedometer reading up to 300 km/h"

I didn't know there was an M-Spec either. I was only aware of the Nur until I saw this.

Edited by hylian