SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

Dark grey or black 32 near Hope Island - if you are on here you dump black clouds of smoke like a diesel car

Spotted 2 more skylines along the motorway heading into the city.

Lol sounds classy.

spotted 2 r33's in the last few days cruising around Moronfield. Waved, some degree of response aquired

Lol sounds classy.

spotted 2 r33's in the last few days cruising around Moronfield. Waved, some degree of response aquired

Too confused as to which hand to wave with most likely. Either losing street cred by lifting arm off door, or losing control by using steering arm!!!

I know this is an old post.

It is one of the better one I have seen.

So many times I have drivin past people in skylines and just givin them a wave. Birds of a feather flock together and all that.

I drive an R33 GTS-T Coupe.

It's silver in color with like a Death Horned worrier Air Brushed on the bonnet and Skulls all over it

Names Pat. Have a yarn.

I wouldn't mind gettin to know a few of the skyline owners on Brissys NORTH SIDE.

Exchange ideas and thoughts.

Can't miss me. My car sticks out like a sore thumb.

GOOD POST.

KEEP IT ALIVE.

Hi Pat *waves*

I'm also on the Northside. If I see you getting around I'll say hi.

My car also sticks out like a sore thumb so if you see a silver R34 with a feral looking ding on the passenger side, feel free to say Hi.

I drive past a yellow 34 pretty much everyday. It's always parked at Stafford State School (even on weekends) so I'm assuming they live in those townhouses on Webster Rd with no driveways.

Another Skyline R32 pulled over on Gowan Road tonight, cops making a routine of patrolling around here every night!

Is there one particular spot on Gowan road that they wait or just random?

Edited by Missileman

Is there one particular spot on Gowan road that they wait or just random?

95% of the times I've seen them between the Compton Rd. intersection and the southern end of Gowan Rd. There's a cop station on Kameruka Street, probably the source of this activity lol. Always skylines, somehow I've slipped past every time :S

I mainly use the Compton to beenligh rd section, might be time to hide boost controller anyway, my exhaust should be very close to legal though.

There is that down hill section just after the Nemies Rd. T junction (going towards Beenleigh rd.), they love to camp there with their speed guns :P

Edited by fusion07

Just landed finally and complied my 33 gtr in midnight purple, very very happy camper!! Not sure how to put pics up from my phone but will get around to it.

• Like 1

Just landed finally and complied my 33 gtr in midnight purple, very very happy camper!! Not sure how to put pics up from my phone but will get around to it.

Don't post up pics, come to a meet! Bring her out and show her off! Well done mate - hope that she's worth the wait. :)

Also, pics. :P

Didn't get up it too much as wana tune it first and get compression check etc but very impressed with the small press I gave it !

Wana catch up with all in the club but with work I'm away a lot and can never line up a day with ya's ! One day

Cheers

Didn't get up it too much as wana tune it first and get compression check etc but very impressed with the small press I gave it !

Wana catch up with all in the club but with work I'm away a lot and can never line up a day with ya's ! One day

Cheers

Pm me and I'll see if I can work my magic.

From South Australia and driving around in a BA XR8, then bought a GTR in NSW.

To be honest I was in NSW and hating it, No car culture no nice cars on the road ( least not as often as SA). I thought " ah shit the p plate laws have ruined it" ( no p plate laws in SA until recently)

Drove from Sydney to Ipswich and to be honest had a shit time of it , rear tyres started falling apart due to age ( car sat in a shed for years) got a country bloke to come in on his day off to fit 4 el cheapo tyres for an not so el cheapo price.

SO had a shit drive when I'd been in QLD literally 10 mins when a 35 GTR and a 34 GTR appeared, I Loved it.

an hour later worked to the teeth STI, then another 34 GTR.

Made my week.........

look forward to seeing a few nice cars in the Ipswich area