SAU Community

Spotted - QLD Skyline Owners

locutus_of_bris

• 4 weeks later...

ive seen an R33 gts-t with with a GTR lip kit and a massive front bar with a huge twin exhaust, its maroon and often around meadowbrook, anyone seen it?

also saw a white R34 with a bomex (?) kit on it around the same area...

anyone know em?

seen erin at the light outside colmslie shopping centre ie morningside/cannon hill, was in dads commodore  :Oops:

Best intersection evar! :(

Except in Brutis. Those bumps in the road don't agree with a FWD car under acceloration to get in front of the cars.

EDIT: Wrong intersection.. I thought you were talking about Wynnum Road/Creek Road ;) Outside colmslie is the worst intersection. People slow down in the left lane to pull into the shopping centre and people in the right hand lane slow down to turn right.

seen a few of you around, seen twoquik in valley in front of birdie num nums.

seen owned on friday night in city.

seen erin cruising on thursday.

btw i was clubbing ;P

driving friday night for a while then hit club

Hey guys, who owns the 32 ive seen in the southport/ashmore area a few times now, its a strange green color,, hard to explain, pretty sure it had some chromies, had no wing either

By the way, if u see me cruisin around give me a big ass wave, and ill give ya one straight back, i got an orange r32 with a black bonnet and some 18" shadow chromes

As my nick says...I'm Dan.....getting around the Southside in a Dark Blue R34 25GT.

hey mate yeah i think ive seen ya round the shell on loganlea rd there,

also on the southside drive a black 32 wit the plates 04RCD.names Greg btw.

ive seen an R33 gts-t with with a GTR lip kit and a massive front bar with a huge twin exhaust, its maroon and often around meadowbrook, anyone seen it?

also saw a white R34 with a bomex (?) kit on it around the same area...

anyone know em?

yeah im from that area and have seen it to. looks pretty sweeeet! don know em but