SAU Community

Nengun Performance Parts

Woodys

I think I've just bought my last part from Nengun......

Updated by Tom on 5-Dec-2007 at 1:08amNotification Sent

Unfortunately there has been a delay in supplying your order, the shipment estimate has been updated and we'll update your order when we have further information. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Updated by Tom on 29-Nov-2007 at 1:08amNotification Sent

Unfortunately there has been a delay in supplying your order, the shipment estimate has been updated and we'll update your order when we have further information. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Getting sick of seeing this update each time I look forward to getting my parts.

Have bought way over 5K worth of gear in the last 3 months alone and the service has been delayed every order.

I'm just having a bit of a whinge today.....as I also have parts overdue from Slide! Their 7-10 days (ready for immediate dispatch) quote is absolute bullsh!t.

I wish someone here in perth had a sh!tload of money and could just stock up on parts so we could purchase them locally.

I'd be happy to pay a premium for this kind of service.

ok end rant - I'm off to cry myself to sleep.

Yeah i know how you feel it`s sort of why i started this thread in first place to see if i was the only one or if its common problem with them. Does feel better to get it out of ure mind and onto the screen...

If i ever won lotto i would do just that buy and keep stock here with a little more extra that has not taken on over here yet.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm i do agree that nengun is a tad slow on replying emails it took me like 8 emails to get a 1st reply...then took around 1 month for them to source my item, but when they sent it it only took 3 days and it was in my letter box so i guess patience is ur friend :) but yeah you wil get ur items :rofl: just gotta wait :D going to try green line out next time :) but nengun is okish i guess but if ur impatient then its crap hehe

Cheers

Chi

Bought a lot of stuff for my R32 GTR over the years from Nengun, but the last thing I bought, and that he sent were 'HKS Hipermax III' coilovers, problem being they sent R33 GTS-T HKS Hipermax III coilovers.

The guy was a cock about the whole replacement thing wanting me to go into Aust Post and fill out a claim form saying they were damaged in transit and post them back for replacement R32 GTR Coilovers...

In the end I sold them to a Local Performance shop and bought another set of HKS R32 GTR coilovers...which cost me quite a bit of money

He has now cancelled my Account I see, so No I will not be buying from them again :)

• 2 weeks later...

Im having some troubles with greenline at the moment

I ordered a Trust Type C 1.1 Bar

A Type R 1.1 Bar turned up.

Initially i sent an email saying that the wastegate said type R on the box, they said that the Type C's ship in a type R box.

I then found a picture of what the type C should look like, emailed them again saying it didnt look like the type C, no reply.

Finally took photos of the box, and wastegate and emailed them to them.

No reply

its been two weeks since i sent the photos

Kinda frustrating since the type c is more expensive than the type r, and he isnt even interested in getting back to me.

Is this is how greenline get when they make a mistake? :)

hmmm they're gradually extremely busy man....so just wait a few more days ? yeah i know how u feel i mean i sent nengun like 8 emails before he even got back to me :banana: so yeah its frustrating when someone has/have your money and doesn't reply and you'll get all these different ideas ....but yeah he will get back to you matey :wave:

Cheers

Chi

nengun have nice prices but the shipping time is terible. I waited 10 weeks for a few basic things for my s15. The guy replied to my emails pretty quick, but he didn't realy let me know what was happening. I have heard that the guy is a ass hole if something wrong is sent. After 9 weeks and my abusive emails i recieved a reply saying he was sorry for the delay and that the next transaction would be heaps faster, he blammed it on them moving, but he had earlier blammed it on the parts being hard to source..... :laugh:

• 1 month later...

The Nengun experience.....

Updated by Tom on 31-Jan-2008 at 1:08am

Updated by Tom on 20-Jan-2008 at 1:09am

Updated by Tom on 9-Jan-2008 at 1:08am

Updated by Tom on 25-Dec-2007 at 6:58am

Thankyou, your payment has been received, we are now processing your order.

You will be issued with your EMS tracking number, just before the parts are sent. EMS tracking is only activated once the parts are in the air, therefore it is confusing and causes unnecessary concern should the EMS number be issued earlier.

I found these guys today they appear quite professional have some nice rides (check out the gallery) for the few items I have compared they are cheaper too and also sell secondhand stuff.

Their website

http://www.jps-trading.com/

and a nice secondhand turbo kit :(

http://www.jps-trading.com/product_info.php?products_id=1271

I have a delivery notice in my account for Feb 5th, but I emailed them 2 days ago to get an idea of delivery and if there would be a delay. They pretty much respond with "There shouldn't be" but its always good to ask.

EDIT: Just got a friendly reminder in 'my orders' that my shipment is being prepared so I guess they have all the parts :(

Edited by Topaz

I've gotta be fair to Nengun after having a whinge........I bit the bullet and went through them again.

Ordered some Tein monoflex coilovers and they have been shipped today - 11 days after payment.

Cannot complain about that.

Edited by taynewguy

I received my stuff this week. It will turn up. Do not worry. It is almost always a timing issue with them.

what's the longest someone's waited for wheels.....i've been waiting for over 3 months now....and still no sign

Edited by tk80

what's the longest someone's waited for wheels.....i've been waiting for over 3 months now....and still no sign

what are they? If they are custom offsets are need to be made to order then they take AGES, although 3months is now pushing it. A friend of a friend ordered some custom order wheels from nengun, took just over 3months all up, and he ended up selling them shortly after hahaha

I received my recent or of cams, steering wheel and engine ornament perfectly on time from Nengun.

My wheels arrived in good time also, ordered on October 15th last year and arrived on November 10th I think.

• 3 weeks later...

my saga continues. it's now the best part of 4 months and still no sign. i've asked them on about 5 occassions how things are progressing and they have been very vague. my last request was to be refunded because i obviously need to find some wheels elsewhere, but they said that they wouldn't give me a refund. the wheels clearly haven't been made yet, so i would have thought it was the least they could do. next stop.....lawyer. i'm over it!