SAU Community

Serious Upgrades

stagpower

hey all just wondering how much work involved in converting my rs4 to a twin turbo set up/motor?? what needs replacing? it is just thought at moment but any info would be good,also to anyone in perth who has had after market suspension,where did you source it and how much did it cost to buy/and or fit,thanks

Cost over $30k to have mine done, on top of the purchase price of the car. I have a few extra bits and pieces, but it is a pain in the a$$ to do, and there are a heap of niggly, but necessary and therefore expensive little issues along the way. Like the others said, buy a 260, and be done with it: it's heaps cheaper, and you'll suffer less hair loss! :angry:

rb26 stagea is spot on, the conversion costs more than u imagine and a pain compared to the cost of just selling yours and buying a 260rs.

Also if u want power then a bigger single is the go, the twins arnt needed at all and just create a cluttered engine bay. put a gt3040r or 3540r on your motor and get a manual conversion and associated parts and 400hp at wheels is achievable, and more if u rebuild the motor with some forgies.