SAU Community

Nightrider! Sydney By Night Cruise!

Assasin

can the new people here go? lol

and is there going to be a pre-meet beforehand for the people closer to homebush like the pizza night?

so hopefully i can finally check out the scene and come along on one of the SAU cruises. :)

Mate the meeting spot is less than 5 minutes from P6 Olympic Park. I usually do the meet ups at P6, but their organising the autosalon, so I thought there would be too many coppers. Directions are easy.. And of course new people can come, thats how you get to know everyone. =)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm prob only going to stay for a lil while, I have to go clubbin .. A mate from the U.S is cummin round (dj) and he wants to hit subbies.. Hey I cant say no to that..

Just so u all dont crack it at me lol

Yeah righto!

Ive noticed a problem with the cruise

Assasin (Black R34)

DECIM8 (Black R34)

JP (Silver S15)

R32psi (Black R32 GTR)

R338OY (Charcoal R33)

ctf R33 (Black R33)

anfo (Silver R34)

Charlie25T (Grey R33)

BLESSN (R33)

GR34TT (Black R34)

silverbullet (Silver R33)

mlt15e (Silver R33)

GimpyDammit (Silver R32 GTR)

A New Tatto (Silver S15)

Ryan (Silver S15)

Paul (Green Rotor RX-7 Series 5)

Turk (Wine Red R33) + Brother (Silver R33) + another friend (R33 Skyline)

Dave (Baby Blue R33)

Blue WRX MY03

Hing (Black MR2 GT)

Richieb (GTR R32)

R'Style (R32)

We have alot of 33s cummin .. show them how to do it .. We need more R32s and R34s .. More R34s are good.. lol

Edited by DECIM8

I'd like to go cruzin again but I'm gona get drunk and go clubn after work as its been a while, so next time.

still gota upload those photos I took at that latenite hangout.... they turned out nice.... i'm so into photography now so for next cruise i'm bringing a tripod

Chris, tell Nathanial that officially, dogging a skyline cruise for a raging night at Sublime, is now officially a dog act! lol

I bet his girlfriend has him by the (you know what), and has forced him to go with her... LOOLLLL

Nathanial, I dont like excuses champ! =)

Come on Omar, wheres your one liners now, when we need them?!

Alright alright.. At least im cummin for a short time.. Sublime starts at like 11pm.. So Im planning to jet about 10:15 depending where we are..

As if thats dogging .. And no girlfriend is not attending lol.