SAU Community

Nightrider! Sydney By Night Cruise!

Assasin

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many coppers. Their organising autosalon, so P6 is out of the question this time round.

Coming from liverpool.... Lets see, as your driving down Hume Highway, turn left on Homebush Bay Drive, then right on Parramatta road. Its then your first Shell Service Station on your left. You'll see the office work carpark there.

COUNT ME IN THIS IS MY SECOND CRUISE

BURGENDY R33 GTST

Well it's 3 AM, and am back..!!

BIG THX to all, I enjoyed it, and equal to organiser, well done mate, difficult task that one... City on Friday night..!!

Kinda lost evry 1 in Sydney at the end. So... I headed to 'matta road where I thought we were returning to, but no one there...:rofl:

Next time.........

BTW,.... the line of 'lines looked cool, ya should have seen it.

p.s., Hope the red R32 got home ok, he had a stuffed clutch, and had a night-mare on George st..!!

pps, Interesting colour is "lilac..!!!", 'ope ya get to work ok in da mornin'.

Blue WRX's clutch kept slipping badly on full throttle later on as well...

It was pretty interesting, but man everyone got lost and split up everywhere hahaha

P.S. Was eating mcdonalds right b4 we saw skylines driving off without us... haha

Edited by R33Turbo

pps, Interesting colour is "lilac..!!!", 'ope ya get to work ok in da mornin'.

Haha yes bella is a strange one, she got to work ok, think shes on like 3 hrs sleep though.

Had a great time nice to meet some new faces, ill be bringing my Baby on the next one hopefully.

Nice turn out everyone..

THanks to everyone for being patient when we got broken up at the city..

Just for the record this is the last cruise I am organising that involves going through the city. So please no more requests to the city. If you have like 4-5 cars, thats easy to manage, but when you have 20 + cars, its impossible, no matter how you look at it.

But all up, it was better than being home in bed or dogging it like Nathanial (DECIM8) to go clubbing!!

Looking forward to the next one! Imagine all of us on that F3! That'll be awesome.

See the Christmas Cruise thread.. =)

Blah blah blah!!! Always cop shit dont I!!

Well just to make you feel better, I have to work today with a mad come down from whatever it was that made my night so good.

I'll sleep well tonight!

Looks like it was an interesting cruise, weather held out for you guys too nice one. Be on the next.. promise.. with cherrys on top.

But all up, it was better than being home in bed or dogging it like Nathanial (DECIM8) to go clubbing!!

Looking forward to the next one! Imagine all of us on that F3! That'll be awesome.

See the Christmas Cruise thread.. =)

being home in bed was goooooood~~~ :)

Haha yes bella is a strange one, she got to work ok, think shes on like 3 hrs sleep though.

Had a great time nice to meet some new faces, ill be bringing my Baby on the next one hopefully.

She's a cool chick mate. I remember her shoutin' somethin out of your window, but I was still slightly deaf havin followed one of the Red 33's thro town..!, Snowy was still in her happy place when I left 4 workies tis morn'.(alright for some eh?)

Think I got nearly 2hrs sleep too..!!!, decided to do some revision, then it was 05:48..!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh..!!

Work @ 9Am.... home just now... Ah well, sleep when am dead I suppose..!

Failed to get to training wheels, as I was running late, so mine is still at 60%. I guess one day I might get her back in tune again(someday). Its incredible when ya loose power after having it at ones disposal... kinda feel like opening the door to let the clutch out.! :ph34r:

WHEELS ( I mentioned them to ya in Maccas). I off to see them tomorrow morning, is there any other bits ya need, or should I get pics first?

I guess we all enjoyed it, and "assasin" did a kewl job under the pressure... :)

I can't remember who was in the Red R32, but last time I saw ya all, I was shadowing him to make sure all was ok..... last seen flying through traffic lights at end of George St... his trajectory appeared to be 'Matta road. Left me for dead at the lights!!

Anyways, I hope he got home OK, 'cos he was havin a bitch of a job getting away from the Lights on George st.

Later on, I encountered another fellow 'liner on 'matta road in a black 33(kinda lost too!), we chatted briefly, and he shot homeward.

Pics!! would have been good, I was at the back of the "suaree"(not sure of the collective noun for Skylines!!), ... and the sight of all those "round reds" was amazing. From the position I was in, the roads were dominated by the Skylines, and it turned quite a number of heads in town for sure.

My shotgun (Snowy), even tho' un-educated in the 'finer art' of Skyline piloting never stopped going on about it. So, for sure, iiiiif she's in the same seat next time, she can be head of "Video and Photgraphy". IT HAS GOT to be slapped on YouTube for sure.

SOoooo, out of curiosity, what happened after George St ?

we headed towards manly, over the spit and stopped at dee why maccas

Yeah, I was there, but wondered what happened after we came back thro city. Last I saw was heading(flying) toward Parramatta Road, heading back to the orig meeting point.

.........then I got left behind, so I was just curious what happened next.

it was a great cruise in the beginning but kinda turned out to be a S*** fight after everyone got lost i headed back and saw two R33 in the BP servo and had a chat then headed towards san souci but couldn't find any1 then i went to parra maccas no one was there so i just went back home next time we should at least have a map to give a rough idea where everyone is going. but thanks guys nice to meet all of you

Greast cruise in the end. Good to see so many stove lights out!!!

Thanks for the back up guys. Managed to get home ok, just rev match gears CRUNNNNNNCH.

What happened was the pivot ball snapped off at the thread (what the clutch fork sits on.).

Took gearbox off yesterday and put my rebuilt one on today. Just finished this arvo, so much fun to do by myself as mates were away.Bloody heavy.

I'm stuffed, but I'll make it to the christmas cruise no worries now!

Thanks guys.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Me too. Apparently the new version of Invision will allow some customisation so look forward to a 'Love' reaction and a new 'Like' icon.
    • Which injectors are you using? It's likely the fuelling is off also, so as above.
    • Awesome to know. I have a Series 1, and When pulling my front bumper off for the first time i realised my reo/crash bar was a bit worse for wear, and was going to try pick up a better one soon just so i can replace it. Someone is selling a full series 2 front bar and brackets for a decent price, so was going to probably reuse my brackets and install the new second hand reo/crash bar. I also have a genuine Altia body kit to do up, spray and put on, and not sure if that will use the series 1 or series 2 brackets for the front bumper, so having both will be handy, and knowing i can drill holes out to make stuff fit between series is also handy to know!
    • I should also say that the while they are different the only parts that matter are the center headlight supports and center bar from S1 to S2. The center bar will work, but the S1 has holes that clips go through into the S1 bumper. So if you were super cheap you could simply drill the S2 bar. Same thing with the side/wings. They have slightly different 'clips' but can be made to work. The center headlight brackets however, cannot. This is also where the GTR differs, which has a different center bar, and different headlight supports (to either GTT system), it also has different 'wing' headlight supports which is what I am calling under the headlight. However those CAN be made to work with the GTT Reo for a GTR front bar by a small spacer and a drill/tapping a thread into the reo because the bolt positions are slightly different. So people only really need the center brackets to go between GTT S1, GTT S2, and GTR if you are happy to do some tinkering.
    • Indeed  😃  Appears the site is back up now (migrated not updated) - kudos @funkymonkey & @PranK