SAU Community

Group Buy For 6000k Hid Kits! [closed]

dori34

alright so thats 4 ppl

CERBERA, MR FANNY & N1GTR & KRISG

list updated and PM sent with my bank detials.

10days to go guys so if anyone else is interested please pm me asap so you can transfer the money buy the 30th so i can place the order and get it here before the XMAS rush.

cheers!

Edited by whyte

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure about high beam as ive never knew anyone that used HID for high beam and also its not really recommended for off/on use continously as this might damage the bulb. low beam is ok cause it stays on until u stop driving.

No it doesnt. In my car when you turn on high beams the low beams go out.

I was under the impression that all R33's ect did that.

Or does Low beam stay on whole time?

what is involved in installing one of these into an r33 gtr?

ta

plug & play mate!

should be pretty simple. 20-30mins of your time

yeah thats fine if you guys are waiting till the end but i need the money by MONDAY morning the lastest (3/12/07).

i want to get the order sent off and the HIDs sent to me asap to prevent any delays cause december is a pretty busy and delaying delivery period.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!

hey guys, im gonna end this group buy early so you can get the money to me by wednesday night. i want the order processed by next tues/wed so i can get it sent out asap!

the end date is now 28/11/07 (ending it 2 days earlier)

so please make payments asap.

ive sent all who hasn't paid yet (but shown interest) another PM regarding this.

please get back to me ASAP and let me know whther you're still in or not and have/haven't made payments yet.

what are you talking about impatient?

stop wasting my time cerbera.

you said you were gonna make deposit on monday which you havent done so.

im ending this early so you guys can get it faster and dont get any delays and if in case that does happen, who comes back whinging? you.

list updated & cerbera taken off the list

Edited by whyte

im running HID's now as well. 6000k is definitely the way to go. 8000k way too blue for the streets and cops WILL bust yo ass for it! regards to installation its easy enough. can lend a hand if located in sth westrn sydney. the GB looking abit quiet elvis- sing em a song!