SAU Community

New Toys!

Paul GTS

Very nice pictures.

The comp covers Insert.. Are you able to take a few more pictures of it or even possibly remove it via the grub screws on the side of the comp cover snout and then take some pics of the inlet??? ;)

Awesome pics.

Take note how HKS design their dump pipe you split dump pipe users. :(

For those using the Garrett IW housing note why HKS utilize the complete area instead of being a slack arse and simply dropping a 2" pipe in there that partially blocks when the flap opens which results in boost creep on the Garrett IW turbo's.

Turbine housing - The HKS is a better design, bigger flap smoother gas exit.

Comp cover - The HKS is better designed due to the comp cover insert which apparently reduces inlet turbulence.

The comp cover looks essentially identical apart from the slight difference in casting which depicts its a HKS turbo. ;)

It would be interesting to see the casting finish both inside the comp cover and turbine housing.

That bloody idiot postie ! Hes gone and delivered it to the wrong address ! Should of went to my place ! Its mine I tell you ! MIIIIIIIIINNNNNE !

Heh its the wrong country too aswell mate unless you live in the UK like me ;)

And it wasnt a saturday, it was delivered Friday afternoon heh. So that was about 2am your time!

oh my god. i want this turbo. how much did you pay? cheers.

Just over £1350..good price I thought and it took 3 days to get here!

your postman delivers on a saturday?

He does but it wasnt Saturday it was friday it came, but he does come saturdays as well!

Turbine housing - The HKS is a better design, bigger flap smoother gas exit.

Comp cover - The HKS is better designed due to the comp cover insert which apparently reduces inlet turbulence.

The comp cover looks essentially identical apart from the slight difference in casting which depicts its a HKS turbo. ;)

It would be interesting to see the casting finish both inside the comp cover and turbine housing.

Which bit?? Lol you will have to talk in more layman terms I am not that great on knowing what bit is what and its midnight anyway...well thats my excuse!