SAU Community

R34 4door

RICCA

Hey guys!!

Im getting my 34 4 door very very soon.

Wondering whats the best thing to do to it when it come's

got 5gs to spend once it lands i know it not much but can help.

Engine wise??? anyone coul give me an idea / price be great cheers

burnout. then a couple of hundred bucks on tyres. then $4500 on piss when you get done for hoonlaws and spend your nights bored at home thinking "why did i listen to that c**t on sau".

Awww i wanted to put a smart ass comment but it appears i was beaten to it :laughing-smiley-014: bloody good idea though!

5G's worth of Neons!!! It is Xmas time after all and what better way to get into the spirit than to get your car looking like an Xmas tree. :ermm:

Hmmm then while 5G of neons would be cool he did say engine wise hmmm I'll have to go back to drawing board on that one.

I had 5g to spend when my R came in, however it went by rather quick...

$1.4k insurance

$1k+ on little stuff (oil cap, radiator cap, clear lenses, fuel pump, gear knob)

$256 service + $120 compression test

$150+ in wax / cleaning products

$990 in labour to fix a $50 heater hose (don't ask)

$220 to prepare the car to get over the pits (which it did on its first go)

Around $50 worth of temp permits, with more to come

$400ish in alarm / immobiliser components (cost price - this isn't inc labour which I've still yet to pay my mate for! Plus its going to get upgraded consistantly over time to be more hardcore than Fiddy Cent)

Then fuel from all the trashing I have been giving the car since.

I've still yet to pay stamp duty on the car which is $1500ish, then rego of $400 odd.

Then I want tint on the car - $350 odd

Need the a/c regassed - ~$120

Need a new clutch in the next month or so, esp when I take it to AHG and the plex sometime in next month - $1-2k

THEN the last performance thing will be is to install new injectors, cam gears, get the thing tuned etc and that will probably see no change from $3-4k. *sigh*

Sh*t can happen quick...maybe just enjoy the car for a few months in its stock form and save up some extra cash (maybe another $5k) and do things in one hit properly the first time, the last time. Unfortunately for me, things haven't gone according to plan and I've had to fork out on expenses I didn't really plan on occuring.

I actually was gonna get a 4dr 34 back in '04, and spend 10k on it and make it some 400+ hp machine.

Good luck with the car dude.

Edited by MattyP

lol Cheers guy sad thing 15 yr law almost hit was getting it sent over found out after 92yr old car u need to own it for a 1 yr before you can apply for a permit and get it send over OTHER WISE THEY WILL CRUSH IT!!! :verymad::)

but better thing is bought a r33 lol