SAU Community

I Really Need Advice

wabbo69

Guys I seriously need help now as I am getting the impression the v35 is somewhat problematic. The more I read the topics the more I get confused. Can I get some assistance please ? pm if you like as I am seriously ready with cash but want something that is good.

1. Does cruise control work on V35 Coupe's.

2. When did the updates in models 2003 to now occur and are the differences worth bothering with.

3. How are the non leather seats really or should I go straight leather.

4. Some cars I've seen seem to have multi greys internally is that normal. 2005's seem more uniform and lighter grey.

5. Are the 70th aniversary models better than others.

6. Is the reversing camera that thing that sticks out from the back of the boot up near the 350gt emblem.

7. It seems import myself is about $33K and buy locally $38k plus is that about right.

8. Any current leads on gooduuns Blue or grey less that 40kms. East coast only.

Thanks in anticipation.

hey mate

remember that what you read on the forums is the problems or issues that people need help with

i don't get home in an evening and post a story about how i really enjoyed driving my car today and how i think its the best value-for-money car around. that's because its my opinion and doesn't require its own thread.

it is however, a very reliable car that is well worth >$50k

now your Q's

1) V35's don't have cruise control unfortunately except the rare few sedans with active cruise conrol (don't worry about them)

2) first coupe's in 2003, updated in 2005, mostly interior design the rest is the same

3) you would be silly to get anything but leather (or the leather/suede combo if in black)

4) the "black" interior is multi-shades of grey and black. the "stone" interior is all light grey, and the "willow" interior is all cream

5) 70th anniversary only means that they are full leahter rather than half leather/suede. this is only for the stone nad willow coloured interiors

6) yes that's the very rare reversing camera - a bonus if you find one

7) yes that's about right

8) there are HEAPS for sale in NSW and QLD tell us more about what you're looking for and we can help more. as in auto/manual, what options, what colour, modified/stock, nav screen, etc.

have a read of ALL the threads in this section, it will answer most of all ofyour questions. this forum has HEAPS of info in it for you

good luck!

Warren.

Many thanks. I'm after a clean coupe auto in Blue, superior interior (part leather). standard as can be but open to suggestions like good exhaust. Might like sun roof and but not essential. Under 30,000kms. Mid $35k ish. Flexible if right one comes along.

Would accept dark grey or silver. Not red white or black.

2005 update preferred but others would look at if low KMS. 2004 ok.

the only blue offered in coupe's wasthe carribean blue (light blue) is that the blue you're after?

there are heaps that match your description for sale, post links to any that you are looking at i'm happy to go over it in regards to options it has and value for money if you like

cheers,

Warren

EDIT: what state are you in?

Edited by WazR32GTSt

here's some ok ones in QLD:

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/priva...amp;sort_type=2

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/deale...amp;Make=NISSAN

here's some ok ones in NSW:

just a quick carsales search for you.. most are white, some are silver, hardly any are blue / black / red

sorry there isn't that much for sale in vic at the moment, but this one looks tops as its 70th anniversary with stone interior, heated seats, premium pack, plus it has a sunroof (quite a rare option)

i would be definately having a closer look at that one i'm actually jealous of its full leather interior and sunroof!

i wouldn't worry about the 2005 updated interior its purely cosmetic. there are hardly any of them and they fetch a high price without any other options. its all about kms and condition..

Edited by WazR32GTSt

• 4 weeks later...

Well I now have a V35 with the lot in Silver. I have done 1500km since Wednesday last week and got 9l/100km spot on with a LOT of heavy driving. (it does at least 180...the GPS recorded 188 and sticks like glue).

I am in heaven as this is the ultimate 4 seater coupe.

The only thing it lacks is :

1. Cruise control

2. English menus on satnav

3. Pal TV

4. Aussi maps and software.

I am working on all those and any help welcome. Jaycar solved the FM radio conversion.

It goes on consult on Wednesday as My son is a mechanic at the local nissan dealership and they are really supportive. They ALL came ut to check it out on Friday and loved it.

I love this car as it far exceeds any Monaro, Holden SSV, Astra HSV I have owned or driven. Leaves any V8 or Turbo V6 ford or holden well behind....and toycars....well they are further behind. Took on a HSV Clubby and either he lost the guts or I outrrun him in about 6 seconds.

I love it....and recommend to all.

I am going to import some more of these.

Gibbo

Well I now have a V35 with the lot in Silver. I have done 1500km since Wednesday last week and got 9l/100km spot on with a LOT of heavy driving. (it does at least 180...the GPS recorded 188 and sticks like glue).

I am in heaven as this is the ultimate 4 seater coupe.

The only thing it lacks is :

1. Cruise control

2. English menus on satnav

3. Pal TV

4. Aussi maps and software.

I am working on all those and any help welcome. Jaycar solved the FM radio conversion.

It goes on consult on Wednesday as My son is a mechanic at the local nissan dealership and they are really supportive. They ALL came ut to check it out on Friday and loved it.

I love this car as it far exceeds any Monaro, Holden SSV, Astra HSV I have owned or driven. Leaves any V8 or Turbo V6 ford or holden well behind....and toycars....well they are further behind. Took on a HSV Clubby and either he lost the guts or I outrrun him in about 6 seconds.

I love it....and recommend to all.

I am going to import some more of these.

Gibbo

Hey Gibbo,

Welcome to the fold, and I can see your grin in your post :-)

Gotta agree with everything you said as well.

I sold my auto and picked up a manual which i drove from Noosa to Sydney, and the car handles like a dream at high speed. Absoluetly love it.