SAU Community

Thanks To The Black R34 This Morning

Dingo

Thanks to the black R34 that made me late for tafe this morning that broke down in the centre lane on the corner of Boundary St and Pacific highway :):ph34r:

I hope you can sleep at night!

Edited by Dingo

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf @ this thread?

Have you ever broken down?

majority of the time where possible, I get out and help the person push their car as it has happened to me before, and no, my skylines a grey 33 so wasnt me!!! :)

Were you in a Skyline? So you didn't offer any assistance?

Nice effort.

x2 mate..

You were already late..

may aswell of helped one of us out man.. would of been more productive than ragging on him on the SAU forums..

Could of been your good deed for the day..

Even if he said 'no, but thanks mate.."

If ur broken down.. no clue whats gone wrong to your pride and joy you would only be so lucky a a fellow Skyline modifer would help you out..

Sorry if it comes of condicending.. but just would of been nice..

end half drunen rant..

makes a hell of a lot of difference when some one offers to help. even if you dont need it. if i see a fellow line in trouble i gotta pull over and offer at least

although the last time i did i got told to mind my own buisness. some ppl.....

when i break down, i totally plan it to be a pain in the ass.

ps. that dingo ate my baby

1) Make sure you/your passengers are ok.

2) Make sure the other parts is ok.

3) move the car off the road or as to cause as little impact on the the flowing traffic as possible..

lol.. dingos.. eating babies..

pretty unlucky place to break down, that intersection gets hella busy at peak hour. i used to go to roseville public school just down the road from there when i was a kid.

and who cares if you were late for tafe, in all the tafe courses i've been to the teacher gives you the answers right before the test anyway :laughing-smiley-014:

This is bullshit, 34s dont break down .. they are prime machines and never miss a beat :S

33s and 32s and 31s for the matter are abit questionable lol.

you should help the fella.. we even stopped on a skyline cruise to help out some totally random lady broken down in a lane, during a cruise!! I mean cummon!

Edited by DECIM8

Ethan in the white r33 saw me broken down, knew who i was.. (in sau) and still didnt help me..

Prick..

D_I_F & Sl!m on the other hand did - Thank you

I did??? Who the hell did I help out?