SAU Community

How To Install Apexi Turbo Timer

H@ME

Ok just did this on my R32 GTS-T auto (4 door)

the wires listed above are correct except for the on wire (green to black with yellow stripe)

this is in fact the black wire with white strip in the r32 GTS-T

so wires as follows.

Red (acc)= white wire red stripe

Blue (constant) = blue wire

Green (on)= black wire white stripe.

Edited by redliningr31 skyline

• 4 weeks later...
i have one of these installed in my car

the auto function doesnt work, but that doenst realy bother me

what bothers me is that i cant lock the car with my remote when its stil running else the alarm goes off.

anyone know how to fix this>?

remove your alarm !!! thats why the auto function does not work !!! i went to get one installed in my car but the guy said because of the way the alarm is wired in it will not work !, it will ether keep running and never turn off or not work at all .

hope this helps but id sugest looking for an alarm that may have one included (havent found one my self yet ) but i recon thats the only solution

yeah he seemed disinterested to try and then tryed to tell me if nissan thort it needed one it would have installed one factory !!!

im gonna have to go to someone else

Id agree with that. You dont really need one haha.

I only keep mine in cos it was there when i bought it. Its amazing how many bone stock turbo cars have them. I think the Japanese got more sucked into the turbo timer thing than everyone else!

But then, i do use mine at track days. Other than that it pretty much only ever counts down from 10, as i drive sedately until i park up, and by then it thinks it only needs 10 seconds.

Hello there ....i realise that this is an old threat,but i really need som help : S

i just installed a Apexi Full Auto Turbo Timer on my S13.all wires are correctly installed but i have a problem.when i turn the ignition switch off the timer starts

the countdown and when it reaches at 0 sec the timer starts all over again.so my engine wont turn off.i've tried everything i could think of.

if anyone knows the solution!!oooh also the A/F doesnt work.the red led just keeps flashing.the 02 cable is correcly installed in the ECU.

every thing is connected as it supposed to be. btw i swapped to a RB25 dont know if thath helps..

Thanks alot

I got the same problem mate!

I cant get thing to work.

I did as per the instruction and my engine doesn't turn off.

the count down goes to 0 and then engine starts again . I think its the relay thing thats creating a  problem..( I got 2 brand new Apexi turbo timers .. both does the same thing.)

any help with it?  :)

• 3 months later...

the wires listed above are correct except for the on wire (green to black with yellow stripe)

so wires as follows.

hey just joined skylines au ive got an apexi auto timer nearly installed in my r34 its all in bar the green n blue wires just wondering if those wires would be the same on the r34 ignition coz i cant figure where those 2 ignition wires hafta go if anyone can help would be greatly appreciated

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

so wires as follows.

Good to see people still using my tute, thanks for the update for install on R32 mate!