SAU Community

Dumb Stuff You Just Shouldn't See On The Road!

psi

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is soooo funny, everyone just keeps payin each other out, its stupid, who cares if someone has a sr,rb,2j whatever, aslong as the car aint airbrushed top-bottom with "kustom" paint designs, has a bodykit that hangs to the car within and inch of falling off, has 13" deep dish shiny chrome rims, a MASSIVE aeroplane wing on the boot lid, stickers on everyinch of the car or holes cut in the bonnet so the pod can stick out of it, an exhaust made from a bean can etc etc who cares what engine is in it? u no?

btw these are all things ive seen on some dodgy ass cars, and thats only in aus, dnt get me started on Ireland lol.

but i have to say by far the worst car ive ever, ever, ever seen sits down the road from us in nsw. A laser(or something similairly sh*t) owned by a GUY with myspace url's and hotmail addresses plastered ALL over the windows and "TWEED CREW" or sum slogan like that written in permanant marker all over the paint- GHEY.

PICS COMING SOON LOL

Maybe if you owned an RB you would of only owned 1 :)

cause ull spend countless amounts of money on it.?

And now you drive the new hyundai excel. WTF Happenned? :w00t:

Spun big end on the skyrine?

this thread is soooo funny, everyone just keeps payin each other out, its stupid, who cares if someone has a sr,rb,2j whatever, aslong as the car aint airbrushed top-bottom with "kustom" paint designs, has a bodykit that hangs to the car within and inch of falling off, has 13" deep dish shiny chrome rims, a MASSIVE aeroplane wing on the boot lid, stickers on everyinch of the car or holes cut in the bonnet so the pod can stick out of it, an exhaust made from a bean can etc etc who cares what engine is in it? u no?

btw these are all things ive seen on some dodgy ass cars, and thats only in aus, dnt get me started on Ireland lol.

but i have to say by far the worst car ive ever, ever, ever seen sits down the road from us in nsw. A laser(or something similairly sh*t) owned by a GUY with myspace url's and hotmail addresses plastered ALL over the windows and "TWEED CREW" or sum slogan like that written in permanant marker all over the paint- GHEY.

PICS COMING SOON LOL

hi sally..

wait its darren..

I passed an old pulstart of the ET variety a month back up near Gladstone,

it was a poor sad looking little car..

the owner had dressed it up in youtube links and mypage links. there was writing all over it.

as i passed it, i noticed one of the links took nearly the whole width of the rear hatch..

so i was left thinking, who is gonna follow this stupid car for long enough to write down all the guff so they can go home and plug it into their puta..?

But I have to admit, it gave me a 15min session of laughin! I wonder what would happen if he owned a bus?

try this one on for size

a rover 3.5 litre v8 with a supercharger on top, transaxle auto box modded to change only when manually told to do so, bolted into the back of a roll caged, custom suspension, lengthened wheel base, wide body, on formula ford race tyres, suzuki mighty boy ute

does 10s on the strip if it was allowed,

wins its class in street sprints and hill climbs

currently goiing through a life changing experience but not finished yet,

What the?

what happened to you as a child..?

rover and supercharger SHOULD NOT be used in the same book, let alone sentence! lol.

how is it working out for ya? if nothing else.. it should really go. poor little mighty boy! What did it do to u?

My father in law has one for a parts getter for his workshop.. he has asked me a few times about giving it a going over..

i never considered a rover! i did think about an R1 engine though! ha ha..

...years ago, i met a guy on fraser island with a lada neva with a chev(i think, he was real cagey about it) V6 in it. I thought that was nuts! engine was worth at least 20 times the vehicle! But it did make 4 wheel roosts.

• 2 weeks later...

PICS COMING SOON LOL

Haha Ill Keep An Eye Out For That.......I Just Moved Back To Tweed.

Have a Look At this.....Dont Mind The Ghey Music -

Its So Wrong But I Want One So Bad. :)

lets see, just today on the sunny coast have seen:

1 blue silvia getting around with a front/rear bar and sideskirts in primer.

1 black 2002 magna with a GT wing

1 magna with strips of white-out over the lense for that striped brake light effect.

That was a crazy concpt car.. not a very good on either!

I didn't see this, but was told by a very animated Gas mechanic:

A toyota side mount supercharger on an EA falcon which was on LPG! He said it poped and farted at idle, didn't make any power above 3500 and chewed (in his opinion) about 20% to much gas.. and of course it was a slush box. The car was in for a tune up and he wanted to fit a very large FMIC. The owner 'loved' the 'racecar' sound! aaaaarrggghhh hahhhahahaha..

The mechanic rang me to see if i had some parts lying around we could sell him!! I said that was just a little to cruel.

but then again..?

Here is pics of that 20B powered Kombi, it was at jamboree aswell a few years back didnt see it last year though. or might have been minijam, im not sure but it was there. launches hard, but still has bus steering wheel on it lol so look hard to drive.

2006_1001Image0057.jpg

2006_1001Image0048.jpg

2006_1001Image0047.jpg

2006_1001Image0007.jpg

hmm.. grab ya flower loving uncles old dak dak of yester-year that is dieing not so gracefully in the back yard.. repaint it and..

I got an idea.. I'll stuff the 13B turbo engine outta my older brothers RX7 that he wrote off last year, into the old dak dak.

now thats a great idea...?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I detect a flat capper with undies half way up his back and shorts down near his knees. Fully sic hectic bro.

As to the difference between them, that one fat passenger is more than offset by the gutless nature of the 32 crowning glory. RB20 FTL. :D

I have a flat brim hat too Noel, but im cool as I wear girly pants.