SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

Yeah that's not how it is

My ex girlfriend had zero libido and I used to take it personally but after we ended she still had those issues and I acknowledged it wasn't me

I guess because we all like to think we can turn on out partners easily so I guess in a way, philosophically, it technically could be our fault?

Yeah that's not how it is

My ex girlfriend had zero libido and I used to take it personally but after we ended she still had those issues and I acknowledged it wasn't me

I guess because we all like to think we can turn on out partners easily so I guess in a way, philosophically, it technically could be our fault?

that's where my thinking starts to go. If I try everything that I can think of and can't get any sort of reaction there must be something wrong with me etc etc

I get yearly blood tests and I don't know about full panel, but my testosterone range always falls within normal...perhaps it could benefit from a minor boost...but there are other glands and hormones responsible for libido and they may be taxing me. I'm sure the hypothalamus in all it's regulatory glory would be impacting it somewhat. I seem to get libido in phases...can have a couple weeks of constant sex drive where I can't think of anything else, followed by very little interest in it for a couple weeks. It's weird. Prolly aligned to the moon phases lol

A lot of it has to do with tiredness and energy, I know this much. After a heavy gym session of high intensity or even with doms and fatigue the next day, the last thing I feel like doing sometimes is something energetic like having sex. Where this is a big problem is that your partner can take it personally and think it's a problem with them, lack of attraction etc. when it's a problem with you.

The...the feels are too strong

How long before you could do physical work again?

2 days off then light duties for a week, it was fine after about 3 days, lots of swelling for 2 days then it was gone.

Not painful though, just slight discomfort for a day or 2.

I tell you what though, its brilliant not worrying about pregnancy is a huge bonus, its like anytime anyplace anywhere now.

Good times.