SAU Community

Gym And Supplement Discussion

avrahan

Haven't noticed any difference energy or strength wise, its not like you stop making your baby batter, you just don't fire the stuff out the barrel, like everything lots of people have lots of different views and opinions of the procedure.

Just like the good "General Jack D Ripper" said, "I do deny them my essence".

And I don't need to bother with the half concern concept, some do, not me though.

I assume it was based on me only shopping at home for sex but my partner could consider dinning out at a different restaurant.

Birds being Freud (ient slip).

• Like 1

Bench is sitting pretty at 126kg

This after a set of 9 x 100kg

Might be able to do 128kg fresh

Inching closer to the 130kg goal

• Like 3

Good shit man that's pretty beast! I haven't bothered pushing bench for ages :( currently working set of 90kg ~8 reps....but weighted dips are up at +44kg for sets of 10-12 :D

• Like 1

Just glad I can do the exercise again after all my shoulder troubles in the past, let alone set new PBs - human body is an amazing thing sometimes!

It really motivates me knowing there are people my weight easily benching 160+

Gives that perspective that what I'm doing and aiming for can be easily accomplished

• Like 1

Which is exactly why the last time I deadlifted anything, it was that 190kg PB well over a month ago hahaha

I know deadlifts are pretty much THE BACK EXERCISE, PERIOD....but given I'm not too interested in powerlifting specifically, I'm forgoing on them again for a while. At least when I'm keen to include them again, I'll start from the bottom again ensuring form is immaculate by taking advantage of an offer put forward by the (now former) owner of Elite Physique here in Canberra - Billy Giampaolo - to show me how it's done haha. Ahh, Billy's a legend.

I did that too...took a sabbatical from them to focus on squats and rest my back, as my back was starting to get regular stretchy feelings especially with the regular 1RM attempts. Glad I did because my squat has come up a fair bit from what it was and now I've reintroduced deads, they are much lighter but I have heaps better form.

Always good to reset form once in a while and take a break from a particular exercise, particularly when you're not competing in lifting or anything. Sometimes it's as good as a break from the gym.

Moderation everything :)

Best thing I've done in recent times was switch from a 4 to a 3 day a week workout

Recovery went up and strength went up in everything

Yeah im on average 6 days a week no cardio. If i add cardio i dont drop any weights days either.

Been riddled with sickness lately been thinking about having a full month off. Dont think that will happen every time a try it doesnt even last a week. Did someone say ADD i can never sit still!