SAU Community

Stagea Driver Training Day @ Ahg

R DIRTY 3

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally its a no refund policy. However, if you give me enough notice that you cant make it (and by that i dont mean 5pm friday before the event :() then i will try to find one of the standby people to fill in. If i fill the spot, then i am happy to refund you. Does that make sense?

I have attached the official flyer for the event. It has all the infomation about the event. It is outdated a bit in the pricing, this event is now $1070 to run. (just letting you all know so there is not confusions etc.)

Yes there is a class type briefing. When we get there all drivers will be taken to a room and briefed on what is expected, what they will teach you etc etc. Takes ten minutes.

Appealing, it is completely upto you if you want to be a part of this event or not. I have not sent you payment details, because you have not PM'd me to say you want to join in on this event. I only give the details to those who are confirmed entrants. I feel it may be best if you do not enter this event, but come out and have a look at how the event runs/operates etc. I have a feeling that you may get upset if it is not what you wanted and i understand that completely, you should be as fully informed as you can be that this is the sort of training you want/need. I also suspect that the level of training you want, you may be better signing up for the next "noLimitEvents" 1 on 1 driver training. (4-5 hours of 1 on 1 training with your own personal instructor at Wanneroo in your own car), or even Trackskill commodore training? Now, while these are fantastic ways to learn to drive correctly, you will pay at least $650+.

Just my thoughts. If i can help any further, let me know.

Cheers

Brad

Thanks Brad, I have already done the commodore Trackskill, (great day & worth every cent), and entered a No limits night event, which was very informing... I learnt lots... I went with about 4 instructors during the evening. Drove like crap at times, found the Stagea very heavy, amazing cornering though and great speed out of the corners. The car didn't miss a beat. I found that the seats (mine are leather) left a lot to be desired as did the brakes. So maybe you now understand why I was so keen to get the car into a skid so that I could explore the limit of traction and how to control it. I am keen to get Iolanda (my wife) having a go too. So as long as we can take it turns, (and you said that was ok earlier), then we're in. The car will be fitted with std tyres and wheels for this event, cause a new set of tyres gets fitted next week, and I don't want them to get torn up.

So Count us in.

Brad, Seems like there may be a few free spots for some Skylines to come along and dish some chop :D

atleast u will have an excuse for spinning out on this event as it does involve cornering lol :blink: how come i never saw u cruisin around at all Paul? i also loved the Meisters on the 350z they looked great

Brad, Seems like there may be a few free spots for some Skylines to come along and dish some chop :D

yeahhh bring it biatch!!!!!!

*snaps fingers*

teh pulsar will pwn joo too! :blink:

PS - will you be bringing the "screaming dan" mascot doll for your passenger seat?

Brad, Hmm, tripple plate clutch and a traffic jam (Supercruise), didn't seem like a great mix. Beside the Zed has aircon and, stereo etc :D And you can talk about spinning, I thought your attempt at the Motorkhana would never end, even I was getting dizzy just watching you :blink:

Dale, Nah, the mascot will be staying home this time :blush:

haha the motorkana was supposed to be like that, i did a proper go first time and then the guy running it said just cut sick and do donuts etc wherever u want (and thats no word of lie), hence me just cutting it up :blink: he timed everyone and said like 40 sec for others and i was like 1 min 30 sec or something lol, i love taking advantage of being able to cut up some grass legally :D

Edited by unique1

can we see if a few other legnum owners would like to join us ??(if they want to of course)... as there is only a few of them in Perth... and I can't see them having an AHG day anytime soon...

Edited by StageaGirl

can we see if a few other legnum owners would like to join us ??(if they want to of course)... as there is only a few of them in Perth... and I can't see them having an AHG day anytime soon...

maybe 1 or 2 :D to make it interesting

i got a few mates possibly keen, theres a 300hp 7m soarer mz20, 400hp+ 1jz soarer mz20 (they are the older models not the boat versions), a 450-500hp r31 rb26 skyline, and maybe a r32 gtst with 440hp rb26, add abit of variety to the mix :D

if theres space free later on let me know and ill see if these guys are keen

Lets see if we can fill it with Wagons first LOL

Jippa, your happy to let in say 2 more Legnum's? At least Mitchy can have some mates there then :D

Do you mind if i enter in to the event? Ill either Drive my Skylines or GTS-tVSPECs as i need to get used to that car? lol

p.s. Payment list is updated as or 21-1-08. :(

Edited by R DIRTY 3