SAU Community

Stagea Driver Training Day @ Ahg

R DIRTY 3

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well its slowly getting closer and closer :) cant wait ( even though I am not driving ! )

rear swaybars are in and god only knows wheh the right front bar and the rear subframe bushes are going to arrive! like a kid in a candy shop!

well its slowly getting closer and closer :P cant wait ( even though I am not driving ! )

rear swaybars are in and god only knows wheh the right front bar and the rear subframe bushes are going to arrive! like a kid in a candy shop!

So, tell me Sean, exactly how does a kid in a candy shop THAT IS ABOUT TO PWND BY TEH PULSAR FURY feel then? :)

Guys sorry i have not looked at this thread in days. Had other things going on, but now i can get back to this....

So Mitchy and Kylie have wussed out (j/k) so that leaves 4 Spots open.

Sam, yes you can enter this event if you like, however THIS IS NOT BURNOUT Competition!! By all means come and have some fun but a small amount of responsibilty would be good :) If you want in, PM me and ill send you the payment details.

Cheers

Brad

haha.. your setting yourself up there for quite a fall if the poosar does not come thru with the CHOP!

:P nah all harmless sledging ! hopefully I will get more goodies in the stagea before then

hey dale when you getting the swaybars in ? not THIS weekend ( broome ) but next weekend I am HOPEFULLY going to be doing my front swaybar install and maybe some castor bushes and hopefully rear subframe bushes .. but I am not holing my breath for that

So, tell me Sean, exactly how does a kid in a candy shop THAT IS ABOUT TO PWND BY TEH PULSAR FURY feel then? :)

haha.. your setting yourself up there for quite a fall if the poosar does not come thru with the CHOP!

:P nah all harmless sledging ! hopefully I will get more goodies in the stagea before then

hey dale when you getting the swaybars in ? not THIS weekend ( broome ) but next weekend I am HOPEFULLY going to be doing my front swaybar install and maybe some castor bushes and hopefully rear subframe bushes .. but I am not holing my breath for that

Well, after the exemplary service i recieved from WA Suspensions (<--blatent plug in hope of sponsorship :D ) I am hoping to climb under there and get them fitted possibly this thursday. Castor bushes go in on Saturday and wheel alignment early nest week and then she will be all ready to dish teh chop!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guys sorry i have not looked at this thread in days. Had other things going on, but now i can get back to this....

So Mitchy and Kylie have wussed out (j/k) so that leaves 4 Spots open.

Sam, yes you can enter this event if you like, however THIS IS NOT BURNOUT Competition!! By all means come and have some fun but a small amount of responsibilty would be good :domokun: If you want in, PM me and ill send you the payment details.

Cheers

Brad

Hey brad i know i have taken my sweet old time but i put my payment in yesterday in morley i hope you can find it . Thanks Cory

Sam, i was behind u on the traffic light take offs and lets say u didnt just cruise off the line lol, and your overtaking of that 4wd and trailer in the pitch black out armadale or whatever suburb it was.

Good to see ya coming Cory, i cant wait to check out your car in person, its definately one awesome looking stagea :domokun:

now the big question do i come in 2wd or 4wd haha :laughing-smiley-014:

haha.. aah the race is on !!! the rear subframe bushes must be hand cut by elves high in the glacial highlands of newtopia because fck only knows where they are!

and .. I think I am facing disappointment for the swaybar to arrive today :banana: so looks like a weekend with no working on the car !

Well, if it makes you feel any better you can come and watch me install the swaybar to teh fury tomorrow afternoon :banana: (hopefully)

G`day all any luck with u bolt`s Dale ,cheer`s chuckie

Ill update this list today/tonight to mark confirmed payments etc.

If you have not yet paid and are on the list, you will have until the end of this week to sort it out. If not, i will have to take you off the list and offer the spot to someone else.