SAU Community

Wedding Cars

Terminal

Hey guys,

Well the missus and I have set a date finally for our wedding in September, and out of the blue she suggests we use Stagea's as wedding cars. We're going to have an old school '59 chev as our main car, but we'd like to have the rest of the bridal party coming in the style of the Stagea. So what I'm asking, are there any stagea guys in the Newcastle area (or want to come up from Sydney) who can help a brother out? I have my Stagea at the moment, but there's been talk of selling it, so I might not have it come the wedding. I'll need 3 Stagea's in total, only 2 if I still have mine, otherwise 3. I'm willing to pay for fuel for the day, money to get the car detailed and a little on the side for the help (may come in large boxes containing 24 glass vessels)

If anyone is interested give me a yell, either PM or in this thread, I don't mind. It's not until the 13th of September, so there's heaps of time, I just wanted to gather some interest and see if I can get the numbers.

Cheers,

Leshy

Hey guys,

Well the missus and I have set a date finally for our wedding in September, and out of the blue she suggests we use Stagea's as wedding cars. We're going to have an old school '59 chev as our main car, but we'd like to have the rest of the bridal party coming in the style of the Stagea. So what I'm asking, are there any stagea guys in the Newcastle area (or want to come up from Sydney) who can help a brother out? I have my Stagea at the moment, but there's been talk of selling it, so I might not have it come the wedding. I'll need 3 Stagea's in total, only 2 if I still have mine, otherwise 3. I'm willing to pay for fuel for the day, money to get the car detailed and a little on the side for the help (may come in large boxes containing 24 glass vessels)

If anyone is interested give me a yell, either PM or in this thread, I don't mind. It's not until the 13th of September, so there's heaps of time, I just wanted to gather some interest and see if I can get the numbers.

Cheers,

Leshy

Im in newy but only have a 2 seat 9 sec drag car (R32 GTR) damn...i love beer

Sorry, I may not have been clear enough.

I would like STAGEA's as wedding cars

Cheers,

Leshy

Are you after Series 1, 2 or M35's or one of each..... :ph34r:

Not sure what I am dong in September but keep the forum updated and we will see......

Mmmm dont weddings usually have bridesmaids and their friends.... :)

Not sure my wife would like to see that post....LOL.

hey mate i not from newie but i from port macquarie .willing to drive down to help a brother out .i have a silver s1 stagea .as long as the date doesnt fall on same weekend as jamboree at willow bank all be good. what colour you after as my mate also owns a green s1 can send pic's if your interested.cheers bernard.

Edited by bernardshorty

At the moment I'm just looking to see who's available in the area on that date and is willing to drive around for a few hours from the chapel to reception and during photos. I've got a silver S1, but I'm not against the idea of having different colours as long as they look good and aren't all banged up :thumbsup:. Series 1 or 2 doesn't worry me, but I don't want any M35's, I prefer the C34 shape.

this one be banged up enough for ya .

I can show you what my wedding looked like with my old car dressed up :P I had 2, emanuels at the time and my old one, now bernards. They looked awesome :D

<runs off to find wedding pictures>

That would be awesome, thanks Cy.

OK Just went through a bazzillion wedding photos, good times, good times, anyway I digress.

I found anything with Stagea's in them and reduced them down from 2349423987324 pixels by 2903842908243980324 pixels and hosted them, and here they are for your visual pleasure, I miss it so.......

http://www.ska.jumbahost.com/stagea/

029.jpg

030.jpg

3.JPG

65.JPG

66.JPG

67.JPG

68.JPG

69.JPG

70.JPG

71.JPG

92.JPG

DSCF1481.JPG

DSCF1482.JPG

DSCF1483.JPG

DSCF1484.JPG

DSCF1487.JPG

DSCF1489.JPG

DSCF1490.JPG

DSCF1508.JPG

DSCF1509.JPG

DSCF1510.JPG

DSCF1514.JPG

DSCF1515.JPG

DSCF1519.JPG

DSCF1520.JPG

DSCF1527.JPG

DSCF1528.JPG

DSCF1529.JPG

DSCF1530.JPG

DSCF1531.JPG

mate i keen to help you out. i am in the newcastle area and i have s2 silver stag (ega41t) she will be in all here former glory again and even better than ever. just finishing her off next week. i will be taking it to power cuise in march so no worries about having her in tip top shape for september. with out a scrath on her. and she always detailed looking her best.

current pic and former glory pic included. (i will be using a dolfin grille this time around though)

post-38345-1201037593_thumb.jpg

post-38345-1201037658_thumb.jpg